• April 26 - 1200ish until ----
    • May 3 - 1200ish until ----
    • Bone Daddy's 1720 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine TX
    • Elsewhere - suggest in post

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn....this sucks. I was excited.

Better to save you the drive from Fort Worth than show up and no one is there. Typically there is some fall off even from all of those who commit to show. In this case with only 3 committed to show (not much of a meet) if one or two drop out, well you get the picture. I did not want to be standing in the parking lot by myself.:lol: Maybe we can organize something for May.

I lost my job due to the economic slowdown we're experiencing so I think I have the best excuse not to show up :lol:

No worries, work is helping me find another position within the company and offering pay retention for one year should I not find a promotion so they're taking care of me and the other 20 that no longer have their old positions. That's a lot more than a lot of companies would do. However some of the positions I'm qualified for aren't in Dallas so I may not be here much longer :(

Sorry to hear about your job situation, RallyNavvie. Haven't seen you in a while. Hope the job search goes well. Maybe you can enjoy your LGT more with less travel now.

Evening weekend meets are best for me. Too many more family or necessity driven things tend to crop up during the daytime. If we get started before dusk, that's good for photo ops too.

Archived