LegacyGT.com

Seats- Hmm i wonder

Driven2ride

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are talking about the same company planning on bringing the R2 to america. The same company with a "rear window air splitter". And a rear underbody "diffuser" (lol) on the 06 STi about the size of a textbook.

Subaru is a pretty strange company.

Here are the plugs under my seat. I remember somebody saying there are 3 plugs under there and 3 plugs under his coin thing in the center console. Since I have plugs under my seat does that mean I have heated seats?

http://home.mchsi.com/~luv4eternity/heated_seat_plug.jpg

that was me, and i was talking about the 3 prong plugs, like one plug with 3 leads. i will take the center console apart tomorrow and see wassup.

• 2 years later...

I know it's been a long time, but I'm interested to know if this ever went anywhere..... any updates? Has anyone without heated cloth seats tried installing a switch?

I pulled the change holder from my '09 2.5i SE and it looked like the right spot to install a switch. I didn't see any wiring hiding in there but that doesn't mean that it might not be tucked away under the cup holder or arm rest. The big question is whether there are heating elements in the seat surfaces....

Thanks

Bryan

• 1 year later...

bring it back from the dead! I got a 08 2.5iSE. i got a heated seat switch from a junk yard, got the entire harness too. when i got home i tore open my center console, but the harnesses r different. Any idea if in 08-09 they actually changed the harness or i am just no looking at it right?

harness number fom junk yard: 81870-AG11A

harness from 082.5iSE: 81870-AG10A

anything you guys?

Anybody have any info on the harness under the armrest of an 08 2.5i and the heated set switches? Have trouble wrapping my brain around it.....i just want the switch in and for it to have the ability to light up, i will figure out heated seats later.

• 1 year later...

Anything on this?! I also have a 08 2.5i Elite.. I know i dont have the cold weather package because I dont have heated front mirrors w/ turn signals. Before I buy these id liked to know also if there is a heating element and wiring. The switch purchased separately of course.

http://www.heatedseatkits.com/heatedseatkits/index.html Thanks

-Anthony

Archived