LegacyGT.com

Seats- Hmm i wonder

Driven2ride

oohh... i hope those aren't prices next to the part number or this is a $130 switch.

17 - Switch, Seat Heater (black)(a) 83245AG06AJC m .3 131.20

Thoes are MSRP prices :(

PM Opie or one of the other dealers on the board and see if they can get you a better price.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah non-limited GT's come with heated seats as well. Are there any aftermarket racing seats that allow you to include the heat seat function?

I have seen a few, but they are $$$. I think Recaro makes some. I'm more worried about the airbags.

hah heated seats dont sound too much fun anymore alteast for the summer... seat coolers anyone!??! haha

I spose those with preforated leather seats could ram the floor vents under the seat into the leather.... just taking a look at this now becuase i want to have it done by the time winter comes around. (plus turning on your friends heated seat when its 100 degrees outside is a blast)

I spose those with preforated leather seats could ram the floor vents under the seat into the leather.... just taking a look at this now becuase i want to have it done by the time winter comes around. (plus turning on your friends heated seat when its 100 degrees outside is a blast)

Apart from the sweat they leave of your seat!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Ok i've thought about this for a while, if i can find a picture of the underside of the switch then I'll probably order it and let you guys know how it worked out. If the switch has enough room to mount those volume knobs in it then I'll definatly order one.

haha nice user name. Here is a compliation of pictures i took of mystery plugs. One of them is for accessport. You can see the plug where the switch would go. I think those plugs are for power seats... OH WAIT. Maybe we have power seats but just not switches as well!!!! HAHA damn subaru. I'm definatly going to have to check this out.

haha nice user name. Here is a compliation of pictures i took of mystery plugs. One of them is for accessport. You can see the plug where the switch would go. I think those plugs are for power seats... OH WAIT. Maybe we have power seats but just not switches as well!!!! HAHA damn subaru. I'm definatly going to have to check this out.

But there is also the same plugs on the passenger side as well. I dont think any subaru's have dual power seats. I could be wrong.

Archived