LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State NNJR Autocross at The Meadowlands' Met life Stadium Lot E, in NJ

whitetiger

going to try out the bmwcca event tomorrow in bridgewater. anyone ever been to one of there events? seems like its only about 50 cars. reg is open for walk ups and the organizer said not to worry as long as you are there by 8;30 the latest.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gluck, just make sure you come to NY next weekend! im dying to drive already, maybe this week i can do a few things on the subie to kill some time.

was thinking of removing the intake snorkel and applying some gold foil heat wrap in a few key areas. summer is almost here, gotta keep things a little cooler!

gluck, just make sure you come to NY next weekend! im dying to drive already, maybe this week i can do a few things on the subie to kill some time.

was thinking of removing the intake snorkel and applying some gold foil heat wrap in a few key areas. summer is almost here, gotta keep things a little cooler!

i've been thinking about weight reduction to offset the 45lb roll bar :D

i think mike is down for ny next week as well

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

how was the event?

shit show. horrible course design. but it was only 15 mins from my house.

cool thing is you can take as many passengers as your car has doors. watching a car with 4 people in it autox was funny.

jacob was there with his evo and the dude with the blue s2k in bsp or is it asp?

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

yes, got em heat cycled. gonna be brand new for the prosolo.

you want to buy my kumhos(tires only) for the prosolo? after this weekend they should have about 2-3 events left on them. i give you for cheap.

shit show. horrible course design. but it was only 15 mins from my house.

cool thing is you can take as many passengers as your car has doors. watching a car with 4 people in it autox was funny.

jacob was there with his evo and the dude with the blue s2k in bsp or is it asp?

Let us know when the next one comes up. I have a friend over in Bridgewater that's never been and I could bring him around for a spin if this whole passenger thing pans out.

Let us know when the next one comes up. I have a friend over in Bridgewater that's never been and I could bring him around for a spin if this whole passenger thing pans out.

june 26th

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

• 3 weeks later...
will you have enough time to get it aligned?

hell no. that's why we're team mayhem. it took the pro solo to finally get the first alignment :lol: we are just going to set it to the same ride height for now and figure out when I can get it back to sjf for another alignment.

might dial in some more neg camber. currently we have -2.2F and -1.8R but the car started at over -2.5F / -3R before the alignment so we have lots of room to adj. Maybe something like -2.4 or 2.5F and -2.2 rear. Depends if that is going to screw up the toe too much.

hope the rain holds out

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

so i get my replacement axle in and installed it today only to find that i had broken both rear axles. :eek:

i had driven home from the pro solo in FWD mode. :eek:

what! sorry man. but what is going to happen when you run 275s? you're going to rip the car in half with all your grip.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived