LegacyGT.com

GT3 RS green RS4!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That color looks great on the GT3 RS, but not on the RS4. To the OP, do you work at an audi dealership? I also work at an Audi/Porsche/BMW dealership, I love it. Our owner just has a Porsche 996 GT2 that he has driven for a few years with a dealer plate on it, never has been registered yet. That seems to keep him happy. :)

That color looks great on the GT3 RS, but not on the RS4. To the OP, do you work at an audi dealership? I also work at an Audi/Porsche/BMW dealership, I love it. Our owner just has a Porsche 996 GT2 that he has driven for a few years with a dealer plate on it, never has been registered yet. That seems to keep him happy. :)

I don't like to admit it much, but yes I am a tech at an Audi dealership (he also owns a Porsche and two Saab dealers). He owns a lot of cars and some I don't even know off.

Off the top of my head these are the ones I know of

04 996 GT2 (zero miles and he has never driven it)

GT3 RS (not sure if his is white or green)

993 Turbo

993 Turbo S

993 C4S

Ford GT

Ford/Shelby GT500

360 Modena

550 Maranello

612 Scag.........

456 ?

Carrera GT

Mini Cooper GP

A8L W12

R8 (not sure if he has it, sold it, or is waiting for another one)

Most of them he has never driven or driven very little. Only the A8L has any real miles on it. If any of the others do was because they were trade ins that he kept for himself.

Guest heightsgtltd
I like it. :hide:

I dont think I could pull that color off though.

Why is that not surprising :lol:

and you have an affinity for bright colors so you can pull it off :lol:

I am a tech at an Audi dealership (he also owns a Porsche and two Saab dealers). Off the top of my head these are the ones I know of

04 996 GT2 (zero miles and he has never driven it)

GT3 RS (not sure if his is white or green)

993 Turbo

993 Turbo S

993 C4S

Ford GT

Ford/Shelby GT500

360 Modena

550 Maranello

612 Scag.........

456 ?

Carrera GT

Mini Cooper GP

A8L W12

R8 (not sure if he has it, sold it, or is waiting for another one)

Most of them he has never driven or driven very little. Only the A8L has any real miles on it. If any of the others do was because they were trade ins that he kept for himself.

:eek: Any kids? Would he be interested in adopting a 39ish year old? I am house broken.

That's the real deal. I just took the pics with my cell phone and suck at taking pics.
oh i believe that it's real... just it looks so fugly to me that it looks so bad that it's hard to believe someone painted it that color and left it.

Archived