LegacyGT.com

Subaru Legacy Prova Eifel Suspension

sportwagon

Hello,

I noticed a Used Prova Eifel Suspension set-up for sale and I was unable to find any information about it through searching here on the forums...

Does anyone know about this suspension...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/2fuzzy2/pr01.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/2fuzzy2/pr03.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/2fuzzy2/pr02.jpg

Thanks,

Mark

Eifel suspension kit realized ultimate driving plesure, both of real sport car handling and comfortable flat ride. And these performance and durability are top level in the world. Front strut damper is up side-down type and therefore the three times side force rigidty compareing standard type. Rear damper has additional tank to reliabile damping force. This damper has 5 steps adjustable damping forces and ride height adjustable. Heavy duty upper-mounts, springs, bump rubbers and dust covers are standard equipement. F=4.5kg/mm R=6.95kg/mm (best recommend ride height F=-30mm R=-25mm)

They make it for the BE/BH & BL/BP Legacies... part #'s:

BL/BP: 30130SH0000

BE/BH: 30120SH0000

I don't know much about them besides the fact that they are a Japanese company, which you probably all ready knew. The fronts are Inverted monotube.

My best advise on these would be that since they are used, to pass on them. I'm not trying to sell you anything, just letting you know that a used set of coilovers may never be the best choice for anyone becuase of the previous owners use of them. These are monotube, where will you send them for a rebuild when you have to?

Sorry I couldn't offer any other information for you.

Justin

I don't know much about them besides the fact that they are a Japanese company, which you probably all ready knew. The fronts are Inverted monotube.

My best advise on these would be that since they are used, to pass on them. I'm not trying to sell you anything, just letting you know that a used set of coilovers may never be the best choice for anyone becuase of the previous owners use of them. These are monotube, where will you send them for a rebuild when you have to?

Sorry I couldn't offer any other information for you.

Justin

No, that is some great info! Thank you!

No adjustable camber and how would you rebuild it if it leaked or needed servicing...Better to stick with GP Motos that go on sale here on the forums used cheap,..or some Megans,..

People have been having problems getting ahold of GP Moto.... I'd stick to Megans.

• 1 year later...
I know this is an old thread, but I have found a set of Eifel Prova Coilovers out of a low milage 08 Legacy for a reasonable price. Anyone have any experience with these?? Durability, performance????

• 7 years later...

Archived