LegacyGT.com

random funny video! Volume-1 (CLOSED)

sammytheturtle

^ :lol:

sounds like she needs to go back to school.

and to answer her question.. chlorine, bleach, traces of all kinds of medications, oils, and a very very small amount of fecal content.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she should be grateful that shes allowed to water!

The SIMPLE answer is that the shape of the water droplets are reflecting the sunlight through it like a prism.. Its always been this way. I know as a kid I wasted water to see rainbows. :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

that was kind of cool..

I wonder about the rap thing tho why that kind of lyrical disclosure is not considered a confession to crimes.. I guess thats been addressed before.. but I mean.. if posting on an internet forum about a road race is considered a confession.. why is it standing in front of thousands of people as rappers do and saying essentially that they constantly engage in illegal and immoral acts NOT an admission of guilt?

I wonder about the rap thing tho why that kind of lyrical disclosure is not considered a confession to crimes.. I guess thats been addressed before.. but I mean.. if posting on an internet forum about a road race is considered a confession.. why is it standing in front of thousands of people as rappers do and saying essentially that they constantly engage in illegal and immoral acts NOT an admission of guilt?

b/c most street racers can't afford a lawyer...rappers have the entire entertainment industry behind them...look at the whole r kelly incident...i mean they had him on tape!!! what more evidence did they need!?! :spin: sorry for ot

back ot...my fav funny video of all time...i will never tire of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLk6NzPXCuc]YouTube - Basketball Head Shot[/ame]

^ arrest him.. put him in a jacket.. he should not be walking as a free citizen in that mental state.. he could kill someone thinking they're a giant spider or something..

• 2 weeks later...

This grooms best man probably wont be his best man for long.

[ame=http://break.com/index/clumsy-best-man-knocks-bride-into-pool.html]Clumsy Best Man Ruins Wedding Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/586182@@AMEPARAM@@586182[/ame]

^ n00bs below this line

Archived