LegacyGT.com

random funny video! Volume-1 (CLOSED)

sammytheturtle

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesn't look like those guys have much experience offroading..

I remember we got stuck like that in my dads 86 k10 when I was a kid. But he had a truckload of firewood in the bed. :lol: His 33" tires were buried up to the axle. We put pieces of wood under them and the wood would just disappear into the mud. Tractor had to pull us out just like that.

at the draingage fail... :eek::eek: I would be so mad! and man would that be a weird insurance claim. :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

well, it should be fine for offroading like that. 33" BFG ATs with IFS and a solid rear axle its basically a slight upgrade over the Tahoe Z71 in regards to ground clearance and stock tire. The difference is its heavier which pretty much negates any benefit it has over its offroad competitors.

IIRC it also has a 1/2 ton rearend with a 3/4 ton axle.. so it looks all heavy duty with its 8 lug axles but it really only has a 10 bolt..

old vw commercial is OLD.. do they even make that old pos anymore? OOOLLLLDD ;)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

well, it should be fine for offroading like that. 33" BFG ATs with IFS and a solid rear axle its basically a slight upgrade over the Tahoe Z71 in regards to ground clearance and stock tire. The difference is its heavier which pretty much negates any benefit it has over its offroad competitors.

IIRC it also has a 1/2 ton rearend with a 3/4 ton axle.. so it looks all heavy duty with its 8 lug axles but it really only has a 10 bolt..

old vw commercial is OLD.. do they even make that old pos anymore? OOOLLLLDD ;)

right my point is, someone gets in an h2 and they think they can like instantly climb a mountain. Seen it many a time. Yes it's beefier than the yukon, but as you said, also much heavier, so in my own opinion, there's no reason to have one.... :lol:

agreed. Its a status symbol of american consumerism and thats about it.

blaupunkt commercial is funny.. cant be an american commercial tho.. fcc would shit a brick.

it would sound good to have 2 10s in your rear deck tho.

blaupunkt commercial is funny.. cant be an american commercial tho.. fcc would shit a brick.

Maybe, but if a commercial like this gets on the air and someone decides to strike down on it it will get through to a lot more people just because it will be written about in newspapers - and some will just out of spite of the legal system actually think of buying the thing the commercial is for.

453747.png

[ame=http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nascar_coach_reveals_winning?utm_source=EMTF_Onion]NASCAR Coach Reveals Winning Strategy: 'Drive Fast' | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network[/ame]

Breakthrough on the NASCAR strategy for winning.

Archived