LegacyGT.com

Red Rocks Meet Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Rocks meet for awdpirates.net on September 21st, its a sunday at 11am, whos going from the lgt forum? I was planning on attending.

Damn, that's the weekend I'm taking my motorcycle safety class... Oh well, next time.

What kind of bike do you have?

None right now. I never got the motorcycle endorsement for CO because I didn't have a bike when I moved here. I'm taking the class to get my CO endorsement and insurance discount before I pick up a bike. I'm looking at getting the Ninja 650R, drop me a note if anybody know of someone selling one.

It will be nice to see you again richard, been a minute. I am loving the green, definitely made up for my low numbers I made on my snow tires when we dynoed earlier this year. How's your wagon coming, anything in the mod pipeline coming up?

Likewise.

Nothing new with the wagon. Bought some wheels from RP in around May but never bought tires. Then I started pursuing an opportunity overseas and stopped buying toys for a while until everything shakes out.

Really excited to see your new gear and see a few other LGTs. I'm probably going to caravan with some more-local people, but if that falls through I'll plan on meeting you guys at the AMC24.

If you guys don't mind, can I meet up with you guys at the AMC24? I'll be coming from Castle Rock, so it would be on my way.

Definitely, anyone who wants to meet up with us at AMC 24 is more than welcome. I'm going to post our meet up location on awdpirates.net in the red rocks thread there, I anticipate rounding up some other suby locals.

Brett, there will be a seat waiting for you.;) It will be fun should we plan on meeting up at the amc 24 parking lot like last time off of c-470 and broadway at 1030am?

I will be there buddy. Sounds like me might have a pre-meet at AMC to go to the meet! :lol:

I will be there buddy. Sounds like me might have a pre-meet at AMC to go to the meet! :lol:

Looking like we should have a good 'pre-meet' turnout, my brother might be joining us with his turbo hayabusa motorcycle if its nice weather and of course with wife approval. Also my friend Adam with a wrx, haha not collegemt, a different adam should be coming along.