LegacyGT.com

EBAY deals

Hey I figured since theres so much crap on ebay when looking for the ocasional deal for parts for our car we could all post anything decent we see if we are already scanning through all the crappy parts and find something looking decent. Ill start it off with this trunk lip spoiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAINTED-SUBARU-05-07-LEGACY-TRUNK-LIP-SPOILER-06_W0QQitemZ360028254661QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item360028254661

looks generi-brand based on the "can be curved to fit" comment.

Doesn't look like a bad deal tho if someone is willing to try it. Seems like a good price as well.

My car came without a spoiler, and I ordered an oem one and had it mounted, now I kind of wish I would have stuck with that and got a lip.

I like the part "whats in the box?" he should have said NOTHING YOU SO STUPID!! :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

looks generi-brand based on the "can be curved to fit" comment.

Doesn't look like a bad deal tho if someone is willing to try it. Seems like a good price as well.

My car came without a spoiler, and I ordered an oem one and had it mounted, now I kind of wish I would have stuck with that and got a lip.

I like the part "whats in the box?" he should have said NOTHING YOU SO STUPID!! :lol:

haha yeah.

My Legacy came with the OEM spoiler but i happen to like it, I just figured this would be a good thread because after spending a while going through the 17 pages of hits for "legacy" i figured when other people see good looking deals it would be a great for people to just scan this thread...

I have a similar piece I bought off Ebay in '06 (30k miles ago). It was unpainted (black) and came coiled in a small box from Taiwan. My wife liked it so much, I got one for her '06 Civic:lol:

Design-wise, it's actually not a bad piece and IMO painted body color would look subtle and aero.

what does a front strut bar do for the car? I assume stiffens the handling characteristics?:confused:

Because the front of our car is rigid enough as it is, a tower-brace is alomst unnecessary, so this strut bar is the only price I could really justify. I just might get one on the off chance it will do me some good.

I've got that lip from Ebay. I just don't like the factory spoiler nor do I like most of the others. Mine came pre-painted in BSM. It's just a piece of soft rubber trim that has been cut to length and it does bend to conform to the curve of the trunk lid. It actually looks good for a $60 spoiler. It's just tricky getting it perfectly centered and stuck down. Adds a little shape to the trunk without getting out of hand.
Let's kick this pig!

• 3 weeks later...
Haha, thats a rip off.. that STi logo is very dodge

If you get any STI stuff on ebay or vendors you've never heard of just make

sure it says: Subaru Tecnica International, not Technica (no h) Technical, Tecnicolor or TecNine. :p

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived