LegacyGT.com

Spring install....HELP!!!!

cfdrumr

I'm in carson and I have the tools(spring compresser, air tools, etc....) to do it. But I hurt my back on Friday. But, I can help you just buy me lunch (I'm pretty big so, bring alot of money:) ) I put on my H-tech and then my KW V.2 coil-overs on my wagon. PM me. Bryan
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

haha

How do you tune it?

I'll show you when you come over. We can datalog your car and see if your "protune" was as bad as mine was.:lol::lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 2 weeks later...
I also install a extra set of rear spring pads. To raise the rear a bit more.

Here is mine with h-tech springs. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/172352.jpg

This is before it started to sag. Before I went to KW v.2 the fender was a 1/2" below the top of the tire when the car was empty. Now this are my KWs and it has been at the same height for over a year and the ride has not changed.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/112317.jpg

You can see the front is lower with the KW v.2

Stop playing with springs and get that bung installed!

I tried but, Ron couldn't find his step drill.:lol: Plus I know you ar going to be here when you finally change those dying coilovers.:)

How did the HID's go Bryan?

Oh find. It took me about 10minutes to install and the are bright as hell!!!! I pulled out my Driveway and they lite up the whole street all the way to the wall at the end of the street.

I tried but, Ron couldn't find his step drill.:lol: Plus I know you ar going to be here when you finally change those dying coilovers.:)

Nah suspension work is easy and nothing to learn from, I like to come over so we experience tougher jobs or new ones to the both of us ;) I'll be down when I get around to doing these TGV deletes, I got these sparkplugs also which seem to be a fun job :) Now I think of it I just like to come over to shoot the $hit and call your wagon slow :lol: I really don't ever need help it just gets done faster cause your a bully. :p

Archived