LegacyGT.com

Anyone care to look at these logs?

jarrod

First off you need to properly run a pull. Start from 2K rpms to redline in 3rd gear. Do not log the following they aren't needed to verify the tune is ok:

Coolant temp

Exaust Gas Temp

Injector duty cycle

Intake Air temp (Just check it before hand))

Manifold Absolute Pressure

Manifold Relative Pressure ( Only need one)

Vehicle speed

Air/fuel correction #1

Air/fuel correction *3

Add the following:

Throttle angle

Engine Load

Mass Airflow g/s

going to log here shortly...I was under the impression that negative knock correction was bad. My car has been falling on its face a lot lately...I would guess its pulling time. Odd thing is I can't get it to do it while I'm logging to see what's happening

I still can't decipher the logs, you need a clean pull to redline. The KC is hard to follow if I have know idea what the dynamic advance is calling for. Your timing seems very high but your load is super low. Get one good pull from 2K-Redline.

problem is it won't make it to redline...on that first pull I started in 3rd at around 2000 rpm...it pulls for a bit then starts falling on its face like it has no power...going to try to change plugs this evening and check for leaks

yea this is the first time this has happened while doing a pull. Ill track it down this evening hopefully. Hopefully it's something like a vacuum line popped off or that throttle body hose popped off.

yea this is the first time this has happened while doing a pull. Ill track it down this evening hopefully. Hopefully it's something like a vacuum line popped off or that throttle body hose popped off.

This is my guess. When you are checking them remember that there are at least five places they pop off. The one from the blue T that goes onto the intake nipple is hardest to spot and first to come off.

Archived