LegacyGT.com

Input on 06 LGT price

CLeGalley

seems good to me. i live in pa and i paid $22k for mine which is the exact same car with the same miles.

btw i think the prices in pa r alitte high since i saw an 06 with like 25000 miles selling for $24k but that doesnt mean they r going to get that for it.

Is that a boost gauge on the steering column?

FYR, I paid $24k for a brand-new '06 GT in 10/06. I think chenc544 was right on with offering $19k flat.

I thought the same thing, makes me wonder about the history of the vehicle.

Thanks for the input guys. Does the 06 warrant a much higher value over an 05 unlimited given equal miles? There is an 05 LGT unlimited in Houston with 25k miles and they are asking $17,400.

Well, all '06 are limited so a higher value is warranted if you care about the amenities that come with the limited package (not sure on the complete list but leather and sunroof come to mind). Also, I think the '06 had a few small revisions that had to be fixed on '05s by TSBs and only if the owner/dealership kept up with it.

I thought the same thing, makes me wonder about the history of the vehicle.

Thanks for the input guys. Does the 06 warrant a much higher value over an 05 unlimited given equal miles? There is an 05 LGT unlimited in Houston with 25k miles and they are asking $17,400.

'05 is also the first year of the new Legacy. Like all new models there are bound to be some issues/growing pains, so there is usually a little price discount for that reason. FYI, the price difference between the limited and non-limited LGT was ~$2500 when new IIRC. So ~$1500 difference between an used limited and non-limited LGT is about what you can expect.

I appreciate the responses. I drove to Austin today and looked at it. Now I see (literally lol) the differences between a Limited and "Unlimited". In all honesty I don't need a sunroof or leather, but it was nice. I think the determining factor would be whether or not any first year woes were taken care of in the 05 LGT.

I appreciate the responses. I drove to Austin today and looked at it. Now I see (literally lol) the differences between a Limited and "Unlimited". In all honesty I don't need a sunroof or leather, but it was nice. I think the determining factor would be whether or not any first year woes were taken care of in the 05 LGT.

Yeah, given the choice I would have probably gone for the un-limited as well. But those heated leather seats certainly are nice during winter months up here, probably not as valuable down in Texas... :lol: If you are going to get an '05 just make sure to find one with as late of manufacturing date as possible.

Yeah, given the choice I would have probably gone for the un-limited as well. But those heated leather seats certainly are nice during winter months up here, probably not as valuable down in Texas... :lol: If you are going to get an '05 just make sure to find one with as late of manufacturing date as possible.

You know the unlimiteds got heated seats right?

Oh and it heats up quicker too ;)

Archived