LegacyGT.com

5eat's Rejoice new dp out

korpsepatrol

http://www.harmanmotive.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_217_222_233_320&products_id=2388

Any thoughts, news, experience with this brand? Infact... now come to think of it... can we use it? Way to put my foot in my mouth if it doesn't!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Foot in mouth comences, just called harman, its a dp for mt. However still very cheap dp 425 is very good. Sucks for A/T's again... If mods care to change the title that would be great :)

R.I.P Coxx

Nope i have heard of them but never saw any pipes on member's cars.

BUT guess what i was right there is another new one on the block.. INVIDIA KIDS!

http://importimageonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_33_80&products_id=2703

There is also a catless version too!

R.I.P Coxx

From what i hear they are very similar i would have to see it in person to tell you. We shall see though... man... i am so broke now. Just bought a tmic ahead of time and i'z is broke.

Once the install is under way i will post up pics!

R.I.P Coxx

I'm happy to read that Invidia has finally released a catted DP for the 5eat. The more options, the better. Lucky for me, I was able to pick up a slightly used Cobb DP for a good price.

Slighly used is the way to go IMHO when it comes to piping on your car.

exactly which is why i went invidia and for 499 new come on. Nothing can compare to that. Invidia is quality too

R.I.P Coxx

So i bought my pipe yesterday and got it today, that was really fast. Opened it and it comes with the two bolts and a gasket to connect to the catback, and a few other nuts, an invidia sticker and it looks very very well made. For the price this thing is quality.

R.I.P Coxx

What other exhaust mods do you have right now?Alot of guys prefer the Invidia pipe but were forced to other manufacturers because of the 5EAT.How's it sound?And fitment of the donut gasket to flange?

So i bought my pipe yesterday and got it today, that was really fast. Opened it and it comes with the two bolts and a gasket to connect to the catback, and a few other nuts, an invidia sticker and it looks very very well made. For the price this thing is quality.

:needpics:

Fine i am charging my camera batteries now.

The quality on it looks great, clean cut flanges that look solid. Thats the first thing you will notice on these pipes, the divorced gate flange is hearty compared to some others i have seen.

You get the gasket for it to mate up with the mid pipe and i just did a mock line up of how it would attach to the x02 mid and it seems like a perfect 3" connection. I will post pics tomorrow.

I will be installing these next weekend or the weekend after that no later. So i will take pics of the install as well.

R.I.P Coxx

Here are the pictures as requested however one thing i didn't do is a full pic since i left the cat section covered for protection when i am taking it all to the install point. Once i take out all the parts i will take a pic of all of them and post them. :cool:

299110087_EndFlange.JPG.950f7f4a9e190838a33dddbbee77cfce.JPG

endsection.JPG.fbcb99ce3044dd05f55f6dfa07ec9be2.JPG

Midsection.JPG.2bb085da8c86004d7dff443ec6c7f6ba.JPG

mouth2.JPG.2ebb721005e5763722273d8609726ee0.JPG

mouth3.JPG.76f02147c1c95bc4793824200469fe75.JPG

Mouth.JPG.bc59b99df6fecff9953f17fe226f39ba.JPG

R.I.P Coxx

Looks great.

Nice, hearty flanges and the DP to CBE flange looks good. This is a full 3" unit as opposed to the Cobb which tapers to 2.5" at the DP to CBE flange.

Are you getting tuned, or will you be running an OTS map?

Well at the moment i think i will be running a stage 1 ots rom that i found on romraider. Till this tuner comes to town in the end of march.

Yeah they are full 3 all the way through which was really the kicker for me, since i didn't understand why i would want one that goes from 3 to 2.5 to go back to 3 then at the y go back to 2.5 lol.

But sunday should be the day i install everything. It should be like a 8 hour install of everything i have.

R.I.P Coxx

Archived