leather, moonroof, power seats

THAT'S IT

Yes! Now I know.

2.5 GT Limited adds over 2.5 GT

Leather interior: perforated taupe or charcoal interior

Power driver's seat - 8 way

Power passenger seat, 4 way

Power glass sunroof

Probably doesn't matter to most of you but I have a Canadian MY06 LGT (not Limited) that has heated seats, upgraded cloth interior, no sunroof, and heated mirrors and wipers! :)

Yes, the 06s in Canada still had the "unlimited" option. (As well as an MT wagon)

The 2.5 GTs still go by 2.5 GT Limited. Just go to the Subaru website and see.

• 4 weeks later...
Whadda ya know, I just checked and the wagon does indeed have heated mirrors and wipers. Gee, I've owned it for over three years and never checked. Being able to park it in a garage means no icy mornings.

Probably doesn't matter to most of you but I have a Canadian MY06 LGT (not Limited) that has heated seats, upgraded cloth interior, no sunroof, and heated mirrors and wipers! :)

It matters to me, because I have one too:wub:...I got it because I do not like leather seats and sunroofs. Power driver's seat...manual passenger's seat

I can think of one other "difference" that comes into play. My Atlantic Blue sedan came with cloth only in black. I believe on the Limited, Atlantic Blue gets only taupe leather. I do not know (nor do I want to research) the interior colors with the different exterior colors.
It is still ugly.

Archived