LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest in poss "Power Mod" part out

SC GT

NO LONGER JUST GAUGING INTEREST. THE ENGINE STUFF IS OFF MY CAR. THE BRAKES WILL COME OFF IF SOMEONE WANTS THEM.

DIBS ARE IN GREEN

Turbo - Sold.

PDE catted downpipe - Sold.

Megan CBE. Excellent condition. Would be looking for $450, but might keep because at least it will make it sound like I can still go fast.

Grimmspeed ported, polished and coated exhaust manifold, with EGT bung - SOLD.

Walbro Fuel pump - Sold.

Deatschwerks 740cc injectors - SOLD.

AVO version 2 TMIC with pre-cut engine cover - Sold.

Brembos (front only). with rotors. Sold.

Rota Tokyos (18 X 8) with S-03s Sold.

Cubby pod with Prosport boost gauge and EGT, with sensor. Sold.

Prodrive ECBS - Sold..

OEM LGT mp3 changer head unit with climate control w/Jazzy aux in adapter already installed - SOLD.

dave i'd definitely take the avo top mount and exhaust manifold. does the manifold include the grimmspeed x-over pipe is the fuel pump a complete drop-in assembly?

The Grimmspeed x-over pipe is coated, but I think it's still stock size. Someone else PM'd before you about the TMIC and the exhaust manifold, so I'll have to put you behind him in the second spot for now.

The fuel pump is drop in. It is exactly what you'd get back from PLTek without having to provide a core. You can be in first position for that if you want.

Sounds, please keep me in 1st for the FP and 2nd for the other parts. when are you planning to partout the car and do you think you'll be having yimi do the work? also isn't the vf36 a twinscroll turbo? how did you use that with a regular manifold.

^^^^^ What he said above!

The turbines on twin-scrolls are the same as turbines on single scrolls. The difference is the housing. Yimi/Boostjunkie will do the part out. Just have to find a good time in my schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up. Was on the fence on this, but decided with the amount of driving that I do, I really don't use the horses so I'm going to go back to Stage Zero. The stuff listed will be taken off within the next couple of weeks (need to order gaskets and misc. parts for the reversion first), so this is no longer a gauging interest post.

Added some things too, like Rota Tokyos and gauges in the cubby pod. Will take and post pictures at some point.

PM me if you want any of this stuff. Like I mentioned above, I'd prefer local sales for the big heavy stuff (downpipe, Brembos/rotors, rims).

Dave

so the turbo is similar to the 40BB in spool and power?

I don't have any experience with the 40bb other than what I've read, so I'll just point out similarities and differences.

The 40bb uses a VF22/23 turbine, so I think it has a little more top end. My turbine is more equivalent to a VF34/39, and it's titanium, so it might spool faster. I got 280/320 off of a Tim Bailey Protune (copy of dyno attached), and an estimated 300 hp off of a Jon Duenas tune, both on crappy CA 91 octane.

Both this and the 40BB use the 18g compressor wheel, and both use the VF40 housing.

Spiralsmurf, you've got dibs on the gauges. Keep in mind, it's the Casiopolis Cubby Pod, the gauges and connectors. It's not the cubby itself.

EDIT: In order to interpret the dyno, there are three maps:

Green is at 18.5 psi max

Blue is at 18 psi max

Red is at 13 psi max

dyno.pdf

Bah, Leung can't tune...

j/k... :p

Bump for Dave!

Now that's just cold:lol: I do seem to recall a certain stock turbo 08 STi that I tuned running better at the strip than a certain meth injected big turbo LGT I know of... :p Maybe it was just a figment of my imagination.:lol:

Bump. Engine parts are out, and all are in great condition. The turbo has zero shaft play. Lowered the price on that to $900. Also added my mp3 head unit with Jazzy adapter to the list. I'm willing to ship either or both of those parts to out-of-towners.

Archived