LegacyGT.com

It's here! Double din dash kit with dual zone CC

Fosgate

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit. I want a new head unit!

Talk to Highline. They do some really nice work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/biz77/Legacy%20GT%20audio/head%20unit/IMG_0023.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/biz77/Legacy%20GT%20audio/head%20unit/IMG_0024.jpg

I think that shows pretty well how much more slant there is on the left hand side of our center stack versus the right.

That is a beautiful sight, Biz. It seems many people have been waiting for this for some time on this site. I am looking to purchase either a WRX or a Legacy GT, and the radio was the biggest thing pushing me towards a WRX. Looking forward to all the details on how this works

That is a beautiful sight, Biz. It seems many people have been waiting for this for some time on this site. I am looking to purchase either a WRX or a Legacy GT, and the radio was the biggest thing pushing me towards a WRX. Looking forward to all the details on how this works

Here you go:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74919

It's nice, just freakin pricey

Its a lot of labor (a whole lot), and reflective of it. the labor is done by a professional who has done this a number of times and is capable of the work.

If what you want is to get a aftermarket headunit in that spot, this is about it so far.

if i hadnt already invested well over 1k in audio (300$ for CS, 400ish for amps, 350 for sub, 400 for speakers..) i would be all over the highline deal

now i am trust praying that someone decides to sell theres -=)

Its a lot of labor (a whole lot), and reflective of it. the labor is done by a professional who has done this a number of times and is capable of the work.

If what you want is to get a aftermarket headunit in that spot, this is about it so far.

Yes, I've seen their work... Very very nice shit and it's our only option right now. I just wish is wasn't so pricey. The only reason I want to upgrade my HU is to have direct iPod capability. My LGT isn't my daily driver, otherwise I'd be all over it. I may just go with an '07 HU that has iPod capability... If I can find one.

Yes, I've seen their work... Very very nice shit and it's our only option right now. I just wish is wasn't so pricey. The only reason I want to upgrade my HU is to have direct iPod capability. My LGT isn't my daily driver, otherwise I'd be all over it. I may just go with an '07 HU that has iPod capability... If I can find one.

Do you just want to be able to plug the ipod into your stereo or do you want to be able to fully control the ipod from your stereo. If the former, your options are plenty.

The 05-06 radios do not have an expansion port on them, so as far as radio controlled accessories go, I doubt there will ever be one available. Doesnt mean someone cant make one, but it is basically reinventing the radio at that point.

Those on the fence on our bezel/hvac mod stay tuned! Once we decipher the JDM setup, there will be many happy faces everywhere.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

The 05-06 radios do not have an expansion port on them, so as far as radio controlled accessories go, I doubt there will ever be one available. Doesnt mean someone cant make one, but it is basically reinventing the radio at that point.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

You guys should consider packaging these in: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504&highlight=jazzy

Woot!

Those on the fence on our bezel/hvac mod stay tuned! Once we decipher the JDM setup, there will be many happy faces everywhere.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

i will be so happy if we can find a 2din solution for less than 500$

whobaru - Its on the way! Already been in the development stages. Working out the final kinks. When it is available, everyone will be notified.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

bundling with jazzy or the 2din is in dev stages??

No - We are making our own Aux in. Included with the Aux, is high powered outputs.

Both the factory upgrade and 2din are in development. With both, our goals are to provide the user with more flexability at a lower cost.

Prices will be officially released when both are complete and ready to be sold. We are aiming for under $600 for the double DIN, and under $400 for the factory upgrade.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Both the factory upgrade and 2din are in development. With both, our goals are to provide the user with more flexability at a lower cost.

Prices will be officially released when both are complete and ready to be sold. We are aiming for under $600 for the double DIN, and under $400 for the factory upgrade.

Looks like my crappy timing comes into play again. :lol: I bought one of the last Group Buys you did the day before this thread was made. lol.