LegacyGT.com

Just gotta vent/rant a bit...

sickdrift

I can't mention what I'd do to someone that harmed my family pets in any manner, for fear of it being used against me incase such a scenario actually came up...:mad::mad::mad:

I'm glad your cat is alive, now go get those bastards!

i'm with this...... owning a dog for the last 4 years, i can understand now how ppl feel about their pets.

i treat my dog as if it was my little sister. and if anyone touched her the wrong way or hurt her..... i would be going to jail soon after.

Right now I can only speculate as to who actually did it. I have no solid proof, but I do suspect a guy 5 houses down who has chickens... I live in the city. I don't believe we're zoned for chickens. But this dude is wierd anyway, and I guess I could see someone doing this if their livestock were being harmed. I dont know.

My cat, Bullet, is doing better. My friend said it was good I didnt name him roadkill.

I have since committed myself to evening strolls down my alley at different times of the night to see if I can hear or see anything. I don't think I'll figure it out though.

Right now I can only speculate as to who actually did it. I have no solid proof, but I do suspect a guy 5 houses down who has chickens... I live in the city. I don't believe we're zoned for chickens. But this dude is wierd anyway, and I guess I could see someone doing this if their livestock were being harmed. I dont know.

My cat, Bullet, is doing better. My friend said it was good I didnt name him roadkill.

I have since committed myself to evening strolls down my alley at different times of the night to see if I can hear or see anything. I don't think I'll figure it out though.

Glad to hear Bullet is doing better. Frank (the cat) went missing for a week. When he showed up, the wife and I and the neighbors were overjoyed. We do love our pets.

Your area is probably not zoned for livestock so you have something on this guy. In the interest of neighborhood safety and the welfare of his chickens, you could knock on his door and warn him about someone shooting animals with a pellet gun and that you reported the matter to the authorities.;)

Man...It kills me to see this happen. I am a big cat/animal person. I have a Russina Blue just like your cat...he gets into gights every now and again and it destroys me casue he gets kinda beat up.

I pray that you find tht culprits...I hope Bullet gets better!

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived