LegacyGT.com

How it's made.

GTTuner

I saw on cable the other night how cold cuts are made. If you ever saw how they make salami, head cheese, pastrami, and a few others you would never let one touch your mouth ever again!

I don't think I'll be eating many cold cuts anymore. Anyone see that program?

I didn't see the same program you are talking about, but I have seen something similar.

That's why I don't eat bologna, or ham, or mortadella.

I just recently got into roast beef (ha, yeah I know). I mainly eat turkey, and soppressata or capicola.

Guest heightsgtltd
I was once driving nearby the Hormel factory in Iowa. There was the most nasty smell that lasted for many miles past the factory!

I think a bigger concern is what happens to your food in restaurants between the time it is delivered to the restaurant and when it hits your table.

About the show...love it when I catch it...missed the bolagna one.

It is still ugly.

My Mother in-law was health inspector for many years, went around to different restaurants. You would be amazed at some of the stories she has told. She rarely goes out to eat now and will not set foot in a Chinese restaurant anymore.

I saw on cable the other night how cold cuts are made. If you ever saw how they make salami, head cheese, pastrami, and a few others you would never let one touch your mouth ever again!

I don't think I'll be eating many cold cuts anymore. Anyone see that program?

:lol::lol: This is true for most food. You really dont want to know what happens to your food beefore you eat it. If you know too much youu start to think about things then you cant eat. :rolleyes:

I don't care if they club it to death with a jack handle and mix in rats and cats I love cold cuts.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

...I'm with Penguin on this.

(Ya' know, it feels mighty funny saying that in the off-topic forums.)

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I don't care if they club it to death with a jack handle and mix in rats and cats I love cold cuts.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

+1 :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:whore: plus the beer and wine will kill the bugs!

IF you get the chance go to Salumi in Seattle, it will change your perspective on cold cuts.

It's mario batali's father, he went to italy and trained with a butcher on how to make all this stuff. Really worth visiting.

Archived