LegacyGT.com

eagle one nanowax

mmanus88

this product sounds pretty appealing to me. the nanotechnology used in its forumlation to fill in small cracks and whatnot, sounds liek a good waxing agent. anyone have any experience with it? any other reccomendations if its not a good product?

i'm actually considering the klasse all in one sonus kit. any comments on that? does it come with enough wipe cloths and whatnot?

Guest *Jedimaster*
So.. this company has deveopled nanotechnology before other major research labs w/ billions for bugets ?

cool. and only $10 too!

:lol: :werd: I was thinking that too :lol:

I have some. They include a microfiber cloth for buffing as well. Seems to work well....easy to apply and take off. As for whether it's better or not, who knows? The marketing sounded good so I figured I gave it a try. I have about 3 bottles of Meguiar's Gold Class and No. 26 Yellow Caranuba.....would like to try the NXT as well but how much wax does one guy need??? :lol:

i decided to buy klasse's stuff. ia ctually spent 150 on that website buying a slew of waxing/cleaning supplies :) thanks for the responses guys

Oh oh, that's a slippery slope you just stepped on! Pretty soon you'll be buying 20 different foam applicators for your Porter Cable polisher and asking for microfiber towels for your birthday.

Eventually you end up shopping for a new house because your current garage doesn't have the right kind of lighting...

i hope u weren't serious about that

i have no cleaning supplies whatsover. no rags or extra towel even. so i had to spend some cash to get myself started, adn that stuff i ordered wil last me a long while.

got the klasse full kit (70 i think)

micrfiber kit (like 15 or 16)

hoze sprayer (like 20)

(glass cleaner for winshield (20)

shampoo for basic cleaning the car (10)

and some other things i don't remember. nothing fancy at all. my family has jsut never washed our own cars so we don't have any of the stuff to do this kind of cleaning.

Oh oh, that's a slippery slope you just stepped on! Pretty soon you'll be buying 20 different foam applicators for your Porter Cable polisher and asking for microfiber towels for your birthday.

Eventually you end up shopping for a new house because your current garage doesn't have the right kind of lighting...

uh-oh, been there - done that....

that reminds me I do need to pick up some more pads for my random orbital Porter Cable --- I've found Griot's Garage pads to work well... http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?L1=L1_1000&L2=L2_1004&SKU=10625

i hope u weren't serious about that

i have no cleaning supplies whatsover. no rags or extra towel even. so i had to spend some cash to get myself started, adn that stuff i ordered wil last me a long while.

Oh I was serious. What I mean is that it is addicting. You start buying quality products, your car starts to look really good, and then you start noticing the tiny swirl marks... Got to take care of those, so you are the proud owner of a new Porter Cable Random Orbital Polisher. But you can't get the paint just right, there seems to be a little hazing going on... Need new foam pads! Maybe this product will work, or this one. You know what, if the damn light in the garage was better, I could see the flaws more clearly and get it right... Honey, where's the Real Estate section, we're moving.

If you are worried about getting addicted at all, DO NOT go here

nah, he's joking and proud that you're going to grow up to be a healthly obsessed car freak like the rest of us....

You want to talk about obsession, try the Zymöl Vintage Glaze at $1650 for 22 ounces (yes, you do get free refills). You're supposed to apply it by hand, bare hand!

this guy's hurting my feelings :(

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just some guy who is currently shopping for a new house because the lighting in his garage sucks. ;) You are absolutely on the right track getting good quality products and taking the time to care for your car in a proper manner. Good for you, and I mean that sincerely. :)

i just dropped $150 on car care stuff this week. How long after you buy a new car are you suppose to wait before you really wash it well?

My father said I should wait three months before really scrubbing the car clean and putting wax on it. He's not even close to an expert so i figure I'd ask you self proclaimed experts. images/smilies/lol.gif

I'm far from an expert (I just like to detail), but the only reason I can think of that your father would say to wait three months is to allow the paint to cure. That may have been true years (and I mean lots of 'em) ago, but factory paint jobs are cured from the start these days. I think a good rule is that you should generally wait until there is some dirt on your car before washing it, but it is not a requirement. My car got very dusty on the way home from the dealership when I bought it, and required an immediate washing and waxing. :)

Archived