LegacyGT.com

Wrecked

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have avoided a few also and i did everything i could of including not panicing. well its over and done with i just want the insurance guy to come already so they came get my car in its been sitting at the body shop since friday. and i doubt if hell get there tomorrow either cus weve been pounded all day with snow like about 7in so far and we got more coming tonite so im just praying.

Bah, now we're just getting into semantics.

I'm just never going to drive and sit around the house wearing a condom all the time so I'm never at fault. :D

That would be what, an uplanned accident "waiting" to happen. lol.

BOT - I do remember living and driving in No-Fault PA and it was not kind to drivers of any age, or economic status. If you had a top-tier insurance company on your side, the "ding" in your premiums might not be as much as a lower tier insurance company, but it was a ding nonetheless.

Anyway - to the OP - I hope it all works out for you.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Hmm reminds me of a video that went around last year from a storm in Oregon. This was a nasty ice storm that completely coated the streets and involved nearly 30 vehicles once all was said and done. The video doesn't really show it well, but the street is a pretty good incline.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=qofe64lIvNg]YouTube - Icy Winter Driving - Portland, OR - 16-Jan-2007[/ame]

Pretty amazing and surreal.

depends what you're looking for. If you want an aggressive snow tire, the blizzak ws-50 are good. If you want a sporty winter tire, you can buy the blizzak lm-25, I have them, they are great in the snow. If you want a sporty one though, I think the Dunlop wintersport m3/3d are even better.

Thanks Matt. But the LM25s dont have a size for my car unfortunetly so i think ill just get the blizzak 50s cus right now they are pretty cheap on tirerack . So yea besides im just going to take them off when spring hits neways cus i got a set of american racing wheels coming. thanks tho!!

Archived