LegacyGT.com

couple questions about my car

Ok so I have a new '08 H6 legacy and I had a couple questions.

How do I veiw the tire pressure monitor? it says these cars all come with it but I can't for the life of me find out where it is.

Also how do I get the clock to appear on that little display under the tach? whenever I go to the screen where the clock should be it's just blank. I have looked in the manual and guess I'm just missing this.

I have a ton more questions and as I think of them Ill post more.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Ok so I have a new '08 H6 legacy and I had a couple questions.

How do I veiw the tire pressure monitor? it says these cars all come with it but I can't for the life of me find out where it is.

Also how do I get the clock to appear on that little display under the tach? whenever I go to the screen where the clock should be it's just blank. I have looked in the manual and guess I'm just missing this.

I have a ton more questions and as I think of them Ill post more.

Thanks in advance everyone.

THe tire pressure monitor, AFAIK only comes on when your tires deflate to a certain pressure.

Read your manual for the other question.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

ok thanks. I thought maybe it would come up on the little HUD thing. as far as the clock goes I could not find that to save my life. I read the GPS manual and the car manual. Ill have to take another look.

i have the same problem for some reason it won't show up in the console display.

the 3.0's have a screen for time but instead of saying like 8:49 it says --:-- its supposed to be a clock

Looking in the manual, it says that the display gets that info from the navigation system, but I'm not sure that's true. Try the instructions in Post #7 here to see if that works: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74220. (I don't have the stock nav. in my car so that's the best I can do for help.)

The GT has the clock in the cluster. The manual states that the clock gets its time from the Navigation, (if equiped) But this is not true. suprise suprise :rolleyes:. I went over this for a long time with the dealer. The clock in the display cluster needs to be set manually. You can follow the instructions in the manual for that. Its something like hold the info button for 10 seconds while starting the car or something.

yeah that is what really confused me is that it said that the time display should show up automatically from the nav but it doesnt. thanks for the info. but i swear i read through it and it said nothing about the info button for 10 seconds but ill take a look tonight.

Archived