LegacyGT.com

I can't stop looking at it (New MB C-Class)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dig the new C-Class. they are a dime a dozen here now, unfortunately. i love everything about it looks-wise except the steering wheel--i don't like the new spoke "design" they have.

bd, u want awd w/ the 6mt?

-ben

there is a slate gray C350 4-Matic that parks in the same lot that I do. I've parked next to it once or twice.

The details are fantastic. But overall, it is very good, but not stellar looking.

The grille is still quite upright, the tail lights are a little odd, as are the side mirror indicators up on top. The cabin looks to be on the small side. not any bigger than my Legacy, and possibly less rear leg room.

It is a handsome car, no doubt. I am sure it appeals to the folks that notice the three-point star as a badge of reputation.

But as an enthusiast who knows what fun driving is, I am not keen to trade. I like my manual transmission, better AWD, and turbocharger too much, that the bespoke little details don't overcome.

working for chrysler we get discounts from mercedes.... and it got me thinking one day so i priced out a sports package rwd seems i get one for 30 out the door.... and its been hounding me but ... LGT all the way for me.. they are absolutley phenomenal cars thou.

http://clubmb.ru/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/c-class-special.jpg

I agree. They hit a home run with this design. It's like the old 190E, in that its a baby S class

I love the exterior of the new C-class, definitely one of the best exteriors they've ever done. But, the interior kills it for me. I think the current generation of Infiniti G's would be far more fun. I should plan a day for test drives and confirm this. :D

working for chrysler we get discounts from mercedes.... and it got me thinking one day so i priced out a sports package rwd seems i get one for 30 out the door.... and its been hounding me but ... LGT all the way for me.. they are absolutley phenomenal cars thou.

Work with Chrysler to get a discount on the 300 SRT-8. Now, that is a car.

I love this car:wub:

I see a red one, a black one, and that damn sexy slate gray one by me daily. I never knew red could look so good on a 4 door car :D I'd buy it over a bland 3 series any day. But the 3 series has the better aftermarket so if you like modding....

Its certainly a good looking car but not sure if its anymore of a "Driver's car"? Plus having no manual option is a deal breaker.

I agree :(

All I want is a luxury car with AWD and a 6 speed, the spec B is as much as the C-300 (2wd) :)

Although... I bet the 7 speed AT is nice ;)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I love the exterior of the new C-class, definitely one of the best exteriors they've ever done. But, the interior kills it for me. I think the current generation of Infiniti G's would be far more fun. I should plan a day for test drives and confirm this. :D

The G starts for less, and has more power. I do love the look of them :wub:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

All I want is a luxury car with AWD and a 6 speed, the spec B is as much as the C-300 (2wd) :)

Although... I bet the 7 speed AT is nice ;)

Why don't you consider a Bimmer 325xi then? Price should be comparable to the C-Class. Slightly less HP than a C-350 but I'm sure more enjoyable to drive than even a Spec B.

Archived