LegacyGT.com

what color wheel on ABP Wagon?

G35C_WRX_MX5_MR2

Help me pick the best color wheel for my ABP 05' Legacy GT Limited Wagon. I'm probably going to stay with 17" x7.5 or 8" and I'll be installing pinks and Bilstein HDs in the spring. These would be for summer use only. Would bright silver or some other like Steel gray or gun metal look better. I'll probably be chosing a wheel like the Rota Tarmac II or G-force or maybe O.Z. Ultraleggeras.

i think colors like steel gray, anthracite, gunmetal, hyperblack really brings out the grey shade in the ABP paint. Silver works as well

:whore:

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

thanks guys. I'll probably get the Matte Graphite Silver O.Z. Ultraleggeras if I can't find a perfect set of Silver '04 BBS STIs before spring. The only STi BBS wheels I see for sale are all curbed or in crappy shape or they're asking over $1000 for the set.

good luck finding any "perfect" 04 STI BBS rims. ;) they only made them one year and you cannot buy any NEW. It's now 2008 so every rim will be at least 4 yrs old.

Sorry, I'd say I have a set, but they are already sold.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived