LegacyGT.com

Brembo Kits giving me noise

edekba

Okay this is for the all the guys w/Brembo BBK on their cars.

I recently got a set of F/R Black Slotted Brembos on my car and LOVE IT. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT:wub:

Did I mention that i love them? :wub:

But yes anyways recently (as in a few days ago and today) when go into reverse, say to get out of my driveway, the brakes make a noise when i brake. I dont know if this is normal, because the stock never made noise. Its like a squealing noise only when I brake. When i let off them the noise goes away so I know its the brakes. However in normal usage there is no noise whatsoever.

It might be the rust that forms on your rotors over night with the recent rains. Look at your rotors in the morning after a rainy night and you will see some rust. The first few stops you will get some noise, but then it goes away.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Same thing when its cold in the morning. Back out of the space, front calipers squeak, and then that's the last of it. I will likely try using some Disc Brake Quiet on the street pads when I pull them out for the track set-up.
ignore him, he'll go away.

mine used to do that...only at slow speeds while reversing & feathering the brake (ie backing into a spot)

normal...annoying...

When i swapped my pads, Yim put some brake quiet spray on the back of my new pads and they've been quite ever since...

nothing to worry about vince...

~Sucka-Duck~

Archived