LegacyGT.com

just found some acid

related..

My car was a bit reluctant to start in the cold here, so I removed both battery terminals and lightly sanded them to raw metal again and reconnected them. After doing that, my car has started up right away even after cold nights. No signs of battery acid leaking..

I've got the 15 lb. battery. It looks tiny. It's dense, for sure, but you can hold it without strain in one hand. Performance so far is superior to the OEM battery for starting power and consistency, which is expected for a battery with significantly higher CCA and capacity.
Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

I've got the 15 lb. battery. It looks tiny. It's dense, for sure, but you can hold it without strain in one hand. Performance so far is superior to the OEM battery for starting power and consistency, which is expected for a battery with significantly higher CCA and capacity.

hmm may look into one...would definately free up a lot of room around my intercooler piping etc

Where do you get these for a decent price?

Ah, there's the rub. There expensive little buggers. I bought mine through Braille directly, and they were running a decent discount at the time, like 10%. Still expensive.

Ah, there's the rub. There expensive little buggers. I bought mine through Braille directly, and they were running a decent discount at the time, like 10%. Still expensive.

Impressive...the non-carbon fiber looks like a better value for not much more than the Optima's.

You notice no issues with acid/ corrosion any more with this? They charge a lot for shipping?

I like the spec's and design...looks like a good choice.

http://braillebattery.com/index.php/batteries/b2317/

Impressive...the non-carbon fiber looks like a better value for not much more than the Optima's.

You notice no issues with acid/ corrosion any more with this? They charge a lot for shipping?

I like the spec's and design...looks like a good choice.

http://braillebattery.com/index.php/batteries/b2317/

It's a completely sealed battery. I have it installed on its side. If it leaks or vents in any way during the 3 year warranty period, they replace it.

Archived