LegacyGT.com

They Are Among Us

Finally, I am seeing other LegGTs and those lumber jack OBs. :p

I live in LA/Calif and I never see another LegGT or OB/XT. Today I saw two in one hour. Both times the other driver saw me and we both looked shocked.

I saw an OB/XT at the building supply yard and I saw a Leg/GT silver like mine an hour later.

Glad to see some brothers and sisters out there. Yes I like have enjoyed the "nice car, but what the hell is it routine in parking lots", but glad to see Suby selling.

weird. i haven't seen ANY other LGTs in Omaha, NE until two days ago, i saw 2 within 1 minute of each other.

things that make you go "hhhmmmm"

At Least Stan Olsen has some in stock, or at least, they did this summer when I stopped by to have a look.

In Des Moines, all I see are outbacks. A couple on the road, about 8-10 at the dealer, and two or three LGTs total since May. They sold, but I certainly haven't seen any on the road between DSM and Omaha and all over western IA.

I hope they are selling faster than Subie can stock them in these fly-over-country dealers, adn that's the reason I don't see them on the dealer's lot.

I did see a WR Blue WRX STi (05) at a blue oval dealer today, and comparing it to my 2000 bright blue Ranger, the WR blue, all nice and clean is a much nicer hue, and a shade darker. Very hot! I want a Legacy in WR Blue or Blitzen/San Remo Red. That 00 Ranger would be on the block so fast...

• 4 weeks later...
the day I got my LGT in nov I saw two, also within a few secs of each other...weird..since then none but mine...I like it that way too :) I have seen many more OBs and Foresters (tho prob not XTs) and lots of WRXs tho...

We have a Subaru dealer in town, but I rarely see other 2005 legacys. I work at a large place, but nobody else has one but me. Last week at work, I was following a new blue WRX and saw behind me a new Sti. How rare is that? 3 new turbo Subarus in a row!

See a few new OBs around when driving down around Milwaukee, but few of anything up in the Fox Valley. Will be nice to see if summer brings out some new owners, cuz the only GT owners on here north of Madison and Milwaukee are me and Franz. This is getting kinda boring. I see a few WRX's on a regular basis, but I don't think any of them are even on forums.

I've seen only one (LGT) in 3 months, I64 heading towards Charlottesville. She passed me and never looked over. I guess I don't see many becasue I live in the land of "where the men are men and the cows are nervous!"

Plenty of OBX's though...

See a few new OBs around when driving down around Milwaukee, but few of anything up in the Fox Valley. Will be nice to see if summer brings out some new owners, cuz the only GT owners on here north of Madison and Milwaukee are me and Franz. This is getting kinda boring. I see a few WRX's on a regular basis, but I don't think any of them are even on forums.

This is why you guys need to come down to Chi-town when it gets warmer out. We need to get a big arse meet arranged.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

We have a Subaru dealer in town, but I rarely see other 2005 legacys. I work at a large place, but nobody else has one but me. Last week at work, I was following a new blue WRX and saw behind me a new Sti. How rare is that? 3 new turbo Subarus in a row!

Where at in MD are you? I'm in Frederick. White 05 LGT

Archived