LegacyGT.com

Not enough...

Noktrnal_Legacy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im the 08 with about 9k, but still... lol anyways, Im down for the sunday after valentines day, and Im north of sedona... but i can get a few friends to meet up with you guys where ever... any preferences? also, how early in the day do we want to meet up?

In the last half hour or so, there seemed to be a decent amount of interest from nasioc. They want all the details (meeting spot, time, route planned to take, etc) so it seems like this could get to a pretty good size. lets get all these details ironed out, and get it all set in stone!

An idea would be to meet in sedona or camp verde and cruise over to Pine/Payson on 260 like the cruise we did a few months ago cause then from there the pheonix people could take 87 back to phx and the flag people could take Lake mary road back to flag.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=Sedona,+Arizona&daddr=Pine,+Gila,+Arizona,+United+States&sll=34.565383,-111.714478&sspn=0.363575,0.436707&ie=UTF8&ll=34.609475,-111.571655&spn=0.72676,0.873413&z=10&om=0]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...3413&z=10&om=0[/ame]

thats a map of what im talking about.

this is what one guy on there seemed to like... i think it looks pretty good! and there was only 1 opposed and wanted to go the weekend after... i'll take a poll on who wants what days, and see when the best turn out would be... but i think this is gonna turn out to be a pretty good cruise!

Works for me ... and if I didn't have the kid with us, I'd be in the front of the pack ... on one of the first cruises I went back in the day before we had our little girl, I was being chased :) Now with all the suspension work and better tires I am sure my car will stick like glue. I just hope it isn't cold!!!

Archived