LegacyGT.com

Not enough...

Noktrnal_Legacy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be careful what you wish for! :eek: SoCal post whores will invade your thread if it starts getting too much action. Luckily for you, a PNW post whore came in here and warned you! :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I'd be up for a Sunrise drive, but I need to wait for the weather to warm up ... I have this cooling bypass mod on my car ... and my car takes forEVER to warm up when its cold :)

My friend has the same thing on his WRX. His car takes soooo long to warm up.. Isn't it just a hose un plugged or something? Why did you do that anyway?

It was recommended by FAT, especially for the summer months .... I'll have to take a picture of it for everyone ... but if its less than 40 out, I have to let my car warm up .... or I might get a check engine light. My ECU thinks there is a problem with my thermostat. Its easy to plug and revert back.

[/

I'm about to make the drive up to Sunrise for a second time this year. It's an amazing drive from Tempe. (Snowboarding again)

QUOTE]

You go Globe or Payson?

I go through Globe. This time I'm probably going to stay in Show Low, but last time I stayed in Sunrise at the Lodge up there.

It was recommended by FAT, especially for the summer months .... I'll have to take a picture of it for everyone ... but if its less than 40 out, I have to let my car warm up .... or I might get a check engine light. My ECU thinks there is a problem with my thermostat. Its easy to plug and revert back.

Cool.. We should meet up and cruise to the azawd meet/Pavilions some time.. Would be cool to cruise with another leggy...

Yeah I agree, there is a westside meet every Thursday down by the new football stadium at one of the restaurants. I don't go though... do to bowling, I am busy the next two Saturdays (Birthday Parties) but maybe we can meet up there the night of Feb 9th?

Love Sedona. Recently made the run from Sedona to Prescott via Mingus Mountain, Unfortunately not in my Leggy. That would be an awesome run. Drove down from Globe to Phoenix last year and got stuck about 3-4 cars behind a large woman in a BIG Buick. When the road was a single lane she would putt along at about 40-45 but when the passing lane opened up, she'd gas it up to 70-75 to keep anyone from passing her! I just leapfrogged my way up til I was on her bumper and then See Ya. No way she could keep up, but after I thought I'd left her for good, I got down on the divided part headed toward Apache Jct at 75-80 when she comes steamin' by at about 90! Then after she's passed me and pulled out 10 car lengths, she slows down so she just keeps ahead of me. I guess no one was going to beat her "Murican luxury car" in a cheap Japanese piece of tin. lol. What a weirdo. Anybody else run into something like this?
You're just jealous that the Voices talk to Me. :cool:

Cool.. We should meet up and cruise to the azawd meet/Pavilions some time.. Would be cool to cruise with another leggy...

What time to the people usually gather at the Pavillions? I'm usually there by about 5:30 to catch the classics, go grab a bite at 5 and Diner, gone by 7:30, but I'd stick around if I knew some other LGTs were showing up.

I did see one week a dude in a black WRX wagon, his plate was cool, something like "WKDWGN". Twas a nice ride.

like the title said, really not enough going on in here... lets see what we can do about making a nice sedona cruise/meet? that way flagstaff, and phoenix people can get together, go for a spirited drive, and this way i can put a face to some of the names here! Any one possibly interested??

I would be fine with getting some rex's to show up... I have two friends that would probably go with me.. I have EVERY Sunday off. Saturday's are kinda iffy for me because I usualy end up having to come in to deal with some customer BS.. Sunday would be best bet for me.. How about you guys?

Archived