LegacyGT.com

05 LGT rear sway bar part number

Jaxx

good luck with trying to source it - JDM parts are not in the US parts book. Unless, you want it to try and order overseas....I don't think it will do much good. I have mine installed already.....I didn't see a P/N stamped anywhere on it.

any Subaru dealer can get any Subaru part .. they just don't know it

you have to take the part number to the right parts monkey

and if we don't have the part number how do you know its not in the database

like for example

a version 1-4 front bumper skin is not only in the database but in stock in this country despite never having been (or considered) sold on this continent

like for example

a version 1-4 front bumper skin is not only in the database but in stock in this country despite never having been (or considered) sold on this continent

Not true, only parts that FHI has "authorized" to be sold by the U.S. dealers can be ordered through the Subaru parts network. None of the Bilstein Strut Part numbers are availible in the U.S. system. The majority of the STi parts are not availible through the U.S. parts network either.

The Ver.1-4 bumper skins only became availible after they became "old stock" in Japan and FHI released them to the U.S. to get rid of the old stock.

I can sit here at work (a dealer) all day and try different part numbers from different parts of the world in the U.S. database and the majority do not come up, only a few exceptions to that rule...;)

like for example

I dealt with the parts mgr. directly, trying to get some STI pink springs ordered. He couldn't pull up the P/N in the order system, but did say they were getting a new STI/SPT parts book in January that should have more LGT stuff in it.

example #2 ver 5/ver 6/p1 struts

we were able to order these in 2000 when they were still being sold on the v.6 we were paying only $69 each for the struts..

sti part numbers are a different format

the above part numbers aren't any good without the top hat PN

soo some one come up with a sway bar pn .. please...

the above part numbers aren't any good without the top hat PN.

Good luck with your sway bar qwest...

...and I also have the Bilstein Spec B top hat & Upper Mount P/N's, and those aren't availible through the U.S. parts distribution points either....

Archived