LegacyGT.com

I need to clarify something

BDII

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, the thread is not about flavor.

But flavor is what determines where you go, not price...or at least for me. But yeah, we get your point...DD's and Sbux cost the same for regular coffee.

Sure, the thread is not about flavor.

But flavor is what determines where you go, not price...or at least for me. But yeah, we get your point...DD's and Sbux cost the same for regular coffee.

I go to non-commercialized specialty shops for a good cup coffee, Starbucks for a decent cup and DD's when I have no other choice.

i live under the belief that any kid of underachieving nature behind the counter can completely jack up a good pot of coffee...even if it premeasured and all they have to do is throw the coffee pack in the maker. its possible!!! its hit or miss with both of them...atleast the DD flavor, which are syrup now, cover some of the burnation-yep, invented that word.

who are you calling a kid? :lol: You're 22 ;)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Starbucks is old, dried up, overpriced coffee. And the people who work there know less about coffee than I do. And it's their job!!!

They may have good coffee and the people there may even be well trained.

But any company that offers sizes "Petit," "Moyen," and "Grande," is just too, too precious. So they have a webpage to explain the language you have to speak to get the ne'er do well (oh, sorry, Barista), behind the counter to pour one.

Java Sun in Marblehead is a real coffee shop, great roasts of many kinds, and no elevated pinkies.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I drink way too much coffee. We get free coffee at work (starbucks) and have pretty frequent meetings. For the meetings, we bring in "special" coffee. Dunkin's box'o joe. We then ignore the starbucks and go for the good stuff. I actually prefer the Folgers that I make myself before leaving for work.

jack

Archived