LegacyGT.com

Trucks

I wanna farm so  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I wanna farm so

considering what is out there...i like ford, but they wont budge on the price!!! i ended up with the 07 dodge 1500 qc 4x4 with the hemi. listed at $35,000 with all options except leather and started talking at $24,000 and got them down a little from there. ford wouldnt budge much at all...i dont own things over 5 years so im not worried about longevity. i definitely got the 7yr/70,000 on it though...

I'll say this about the 5.4 Triton........

300hp:rolleyes:.....yea.....right!!!

More like 250-260

The Ford F150 was by far the biggest dissapointment I drove before making my decision.

The F150's problem is its substantial curb weight. All of that "quiet steel" and insulation that makes the F150 so civilized also makes it heavier than its competition. A 4x4 CrewCab weighs 6,000 lbs, which is 400 to 800 lbs heavier than some of its competition.

My 5 year old Dodge still looks and drives like new. They brought 345hp to the table in 2003 and will be upping that to 380 / 400tq for the 09 redesign that was mentioned above. With a Superchips and intake, I wouldn't shy away from running a similarly-equipped Titan. I've beaten down three lesser BMW 3-series in my quad cab 4x4.

As a member of a Dodge truck forum, I don't see any issues with unreliability. The Hemi is bulletproof. The factory LSD has a known retainer clip issue that requires regular inspection.

It'll do everything you'd want a truck to do. It holds me - all 6' 2", 290lbs - with a lot of room to spare. It holds up well too; my interior is spotless and shows no signs of wear.

My grandfather, who's owned two Tundras after years of GMC trucks, is going to go with Dodge this time over the new Tundra. We're looking at this Ram on Ebay.

Archived