LegacyGT.com

MY07 HID Bi Xenon Project

KA81

i want Bi Xenon on my car. Started own thread so others can learn from my mistakes and where to source parts and possibly turn this into a walkthrough.

I'll be asking a lot of questions, hopefully a member(s) can help me.

So far the only difference in MY05 vs MY06-07 is the chrome, which can be blacked out. Couldn't find the answer if MY07's did not have a clear lens or not.

Ill be on the hunt for spare in good condition fairly priced headlights. so i can complete this project with a spare

because of the size restriction in our headlamps i would suggest an audi valeo setup that has the solenoids positioned on the cutoff shield rather then the bulky bmw hella units that typically have them mounted underneath the projector. we do not have room for this. I doubt even the similarly designed slim valeo units would fit either.

install will be like any other retro except for wiring as you will need to wire the bi-xenon solenoids. lots of info on here to help you out. for starters the retro guide in my sig. good luck

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

IIRC LHD Xenon headlamps can be found on German Legacys from 04-08. Which covers our 05-07(Their 04-06) and 08(Their 07-08) headlamp styles.

I don't have any links but you can read german reviews of the Legacy. Just use www.google.de and search for Legacy GT.

http://www.subaru.de/showroom/legacy.htm

If you surf around you can find where it mentions BI-Xenon self leveling lights. However, they only mention their 08 model on the official German Subaru website

Yes I know the JDM 07-08 have Bixenons along with pressure sprayers. They get all the goods over there dang nabbit

actually jdm still has single low-beam xenon and does not have washers for 07-08

only edm gets the good stuff, but thats because its required by law there.

Im sure I saw one of those show cars with the chrome nozzles attachments, you maybe correct about the location of the bixenon cant tell that by just looking I will post a pic sometimes today.

actually jdm still has single low-beam xenon and does not have washers for 07-08

only edm gets the good stuff, but thats because its required by law there.

Mr.350

• 2 weeks later...

No more JDM...for once. It's GDM this time! GB GB GB!:lol:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9974/gdmww1.png

Translated with Google..... so use our best guess to understand.

Plus, how many more diff. types of front bumpers and grilles does LGT have all over the world. I was reading the brochure and see that the GDM has diff. front bumper and grille too.....:spin:

^^^ Meh All I would be interested in would be the sprayers. My Bixenon would PWN those unless they are the same models or LX460Bixenon version Folding mirrors Meh 05 have those just gotta find them Mirrors Noice. lol I wish i had all the above :SAD:
Mr.350

Archived