LegacyGT.com

honda civic mugen pics

This kind of blanket statement really doesn't make sense to me. Each car maker has good cars and bad cars, but to dismiss a whole make out of hand is just silly. I mean would you pay $100k+ for a VW Beetle with few extra bits? Well they call those things 911 turbo now a days. How about a $70k Nissan? GT-R anyone. $100k Chevy? ZR-1. $100k Toyota? LS600h. $40k Subaru or Mitsu? The list goes on. I'm no fan of Honda but my point is that you shouldn't knock a car just because of the badge on it's grill or because it's FWD. Of all people, Subaru enthusiasts should know better. There are plenty of people out there that thinks all Subaru's are SUV wannabe Outbacks.

Are you finished?

The Legend redefined what Japanese manufacturers could sell in the US. Judging it by today's standards is quite naive. It had little to do with a normal Honda (V6 motor, luxury features, etc....something not

I think its fair to judge it by today's standards. I don't see why their is currently such a strong following over a car that isn't that great. There are plenty of better cars you could put money in to.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok Richard, I posted this "thing" here because I'm a Honda fan and I have every right to post it. If you don't like it, than ignore the thread. I don't think honda is trying to copy the Evo. if so, than they'd have come up with an AWD version. and like you said we get the watered down crappy version. No point in paying for the Mugen when you can get the Si at a better price. And for arguements sake, although the Evo is a fast as balls car, the interior lacks creature comforts. So, now perhaps we can all start a pissing contest over who would pay for what in the interiors of their cars??

Evo or STI I'd take the STI.

Lastly, don't contradict your self. first you say it's not bad at all, then you say why is this thing even being posted here? make up your mind.

oh, and as for A$$holes and opinions, for the record, I've never tasted either. meant to say some smelled, some didn't. Oh well.

i think you took what i typed wrong. just a little. didn;t mean for it to be anything related to an attack or anything liek that.

what i meant was...looks wise its not too bad imo. not bad at all. when i look at the whole picture...well. i kinda sucks donkey chode when it is priced at 31k. you can get a much higher performing car for the exact same price. so, outside of loving honda for spitting in your (not YOURS but anyones in general) face and taking you money for an underperformaing car, i see no reason at all for it. there is NOTHING and i mean nothing special about it what so ever. to me...so what. they redid the suspension and tacked on a bunch of crap that does nothing for it.

people here complain enough about the overall price increase for the spec b over the gt. at least you truly get something from it.

when i find it to be a plain jane attempt to pretend to make something decent, i find it to be a waste to even mention it. i simply shrug it off and laugh and think..."what a pos. i can't believe honda is even trying to send that joke here".

no worries, I was a little cranky the other morning after new years eve. don't drink much, but I felt like I had.:lol:

i think you took what i typed wrong. just a little. didn;t mean for it to be anything related to an attack or anything liek that.

what i meant was...looks wise its not too bad imo. not bad at all. when i look at the whole picture...well. i kinda sucks donkey chode when it is priced at 31k. you can get a much higher performing car for the exact same price. so, outside of loving honda for spitting in your (not YOURS but anyones in general) face and taking you money for an underperformaing car, i see no reason at all for it. there is NOTHING and i mean nothing special about it what so ever. to me...so what. they redid the suspension and tacked on a bunch of crap that does nothing for it.

people here complain enough about the overall price increase for the spec b over the gt. at least you truly get something from it.

when i find it to be a plain jane attempt to pretend to make something decent, i find it to be a waste to even mention it. i simply shrug it off and laugh and think..."what a pos. i can't believe honda is even trying to send that joke here".

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I HAVE A DREAM!

A dream that one day automotive stereotyping and bigotry would be banished from this great land of ours… :lol::lol::lol::p

http://www.nndb.com/people/595/000025520/rodney-king.jpg:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived