LegacyGT.com

How long did u wait until you floor your Lgt?

You dont need to wait a certain amount of miles, no matter what anyone says. I have broken in a ls1, a slightly built 355, and 05 monte carlo ss and 2 7mgte supra motors. The best was to do it, is to baby them for about 100-200miles and then just drive it like you normally would, floor it when you want and drive nice when you want. That keeping it under a certain rpm for 1000 or more miles is silly. You should however make your first oil change after 500-1000miles. and tranny fluid

About 5 seconds after leaving the lot :)

Granted the car had 4300 miles on it and I picked it up at Graysons in

TN. I love this car :D

Only 18k miles on it so far. I wonder who has the lowest mileage Spec B?

Man there were people on ls1.com that have only 3,000miles on there 99-02 Trans Ams and Camaros. How can you have a car for 6-9 years and only put that many miles on it. Those people have too much will power and not enough time to let there engine roar. I have only put 3-4k on my supra the 2 years i have owned it, and that was really tough to do. 3k miles in 9 years is insane.

I think I waited about 10 miles before I got on it. Only because someone from the dealership to follow me to my house so I could sign over the title to my old car and they where driving a 2.5I and where slow.

As soon as they where gone I was on it and have never looked back.

The dealer told me to take the car for no more than 2 hours. I had 1hours and 45min test drive. On a slightly snowy day in Wisconsin. The car proved i could use it to drift around snowy streets. Thats all i really needed to be shown. But the car already had 27,800miles on it. So no break in point for me.

I floored it and hit red line about 2 min after i took delivery. :lol:

something like that for me as well. Then after about 40 miles on a closed course of course I ate my first car. A CTS. That rich yuppy was so pissed to be beat by a wagon.:lol:

Who needs tickets to the gun show?:eek:

Archived