LegacyGT.com

Trying to organize a meet

simons gt

Id be down , may be going to Heavenly that weekend but not sure yet. I moove out here last year and have not yet been to a meet. Was involved with alot of meets in Vermont with my WRX... Ill check this post to see how things progress.

later

John

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was all for this meet but I am new to the area, have no job and no money:spin: So I kinda have priorities. Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meet, next time I will be sure to be there, have fun and make sure to post all the good pictures.

I was all for this meet but I am new to the area, have no job and no money:spin: So I kinda have priorities. Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meet, next time I will be sure to be there, have fun and make sure to post all the good pictures.

You don't need money. Rick and Eric are rich, it's their treat. Whatever the plans are this Sat, I'll be there

You don't need money. Rick and Eric are rich, it's their treat. Whatever the plans are this Sat, I'll be there

Hahah that's a funny one. I wish I was rich. We can always stick to lunch, drive and pics

Should we just plan something? Doesn't seem like Simon is around.

So weird....someone must of abducted SimonGT. Well how about this, lets just meet up at Go Kart racer on Sat at 11am and we can see what people would be interested in doing as they arrive. Lets start a new list and see who's still down.

1. me

2. Jose?

3. ddavis?

4. Earthworm?

5. ...........

6. ...........

Hey guys,

I'm still out of town, not sure if I'll be back by Saturday. I'm glad everybody pull through, and you guys still decided to meet up though.

Simon

Glad to hear from you Simon, was getting worried there. :lol: Hopefully, we'll see you next time out.

I'll be bringing a camera, I'll try my best with pics. I'm only a ok camera person with ok gear though. Anyone else taking pics?

Archived