LegacyGT.com

Trying to organize a meet

simons gt

Hi guys,

Last time we had a meet was like a year and a half ago or so, and I thought it was real nice, great cars and laid back people. It seems most of us would like to meet up again, but it looks like no one is taking an initiative. I know I was certainly busy with work and school and probably wouldn't be able to neither organize nor attend, but now that I'm graduating in a week, I will definetely have more free time.

So I'd like to take charge on this and try to organize something around early February. I just want to see how many people are interested, and if you guys have suggestions for places we can go.

Thanks

Simon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least we got it rolling.

As far as time, I think Saturday January 19, 2PM is a good time. The holidays will be done by than. Also its not too early, not too late, and there is minimal traffic on Saturday. I'm not 100% sure about the place. I think there will be a lot of people driving from both San Francisco and San Jose, so meeting somewhere in between would be considerate to most of us. Redwood city seems like a decent location. I'll try to go there this weekend and try to find a nice place we can all meet up, or if you guys know of such place, let me know.

So, Saturday 19th 2PM GoKart Racer in Burlingame is what we came up with. I tried to call to see how much the reservation will be, but there was nobody available to talk to . I'll give it another try during the week. Hopefully by that time we'll have more people interested.

So far here is list of people interested:

1. Simon's Gt

2.Avalanche011

3. 08Flo Rida

4. ddavis

5 enkeiandmore

6. Dong Homez

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 6 minutes Total Est. Distance: 186.00 miles

Closer then I thought but most likely will be an over night trip. Are we just going to play around with go carts or should we go on a cruise? Drive around in a little rat pack of legacy's.

Forgot to mention, thank Simon's gt for getting this organized and taking the time to make it work out. Now let just get more people to come go kart race'n. I use to work at a place that had go kart and the fun thing to do was play a game to see who could turn off the most go karts. There was a kill switch that is on the back of most karts so all you have to do it tap it and the karts have to be restarted. So ya'll better watch out, I'm there to win!

I added Eric and Rick. You guys know you're gotta make it.

1. 08Flo Rida - Rob - 08 white legacy

2. ddavis-Dustin--05 black on black legacy fpgreen

3. enkeiandmore-henry- bsm on black

4. Avalanche011 - Eric - 05 MT Stage 2.5 Non-Limited White GT Wagon

5. Dong Homez - Jose - 07 Silver GT Wagon

6. Shadowsports - Rick - 08 Quartz GT Sedan

Jose,

Thanks for adding my name. Is this a Leggy only thing? What about Vic, you think we can peel him off his snowboard for this? Eric, you have to promise not to lap our arses.

1. 08Flo Rida - Rob - 08 white legacy

2. ddavis-Dustin--05 black on black legacy fpgreen

3. enkeiandmore-henry- bsm on black

4. Avalanche011 - Eric - 05 MT Stage 2.5 Non-Limited White GT Wagon

5. Dong Homez - Jose - 07 Silver GT Wagon

6. Shadowsports - Rick - 08 Quartz GT Sedan

7. Vik682 - Vic - 03 Silver WRX (Lucky number sLeven)

Archived