LegacyGT.com

Christmas Present HELP!!

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you have any ideas on what i should get my dad for his LGT? i am looking to spend below $100. I would like something to do with performance or apperance i was also thinking about a remote start but i dont know how much that would cost or where to get it. Little help?

Thanks

luke

Remote start will be a few hundred installed. Don't think I would want to install one myself and I doubt he would either.

If he washes and waxes his car himself, get a clay bar and lubricant, any of the fine waxes or paint sealants mentioned on this site, some synthetic oil and oil filters (if he does that stuff himself), or a LegacyGT.com 2008 calendar (if it comes out before Christmas).

It is still ugly.

Thanks alot guys your have really helped so far have found lots of kool stuff that I like the look of. I was looking on AVO and found that ball bearing 550 turbocharger does that stand for 550hp at crank? Lol i wont be buying that this year but maybe one day when im a bit wealthier lol.

Hmmm..... under $100.... I would say maybe a MOMO shift knob, all weather mats are a good idea too. Remote start is going to be way over $100. You could also look at some rear light covers from Jinsupower.com They make a nice gift, but may not be what your dad is looking for. The pedal set is also a good idea, although you may have to ask a dealer to insall the gas pedal (it is a pain in the a$$ to do yourself) You could get Polk DB 650 Shallow speakers. You would only need one pair for the front (the back doesn't need to be upgraded). They run $99.99 and are a nice upgrade. You could also order a custom shifter, ebrake boot, and arm rest cover from Redlinegoods.com (look in the vendor section they usually have a discount code and will surely have something coming up with the holidays. Thats about all I can think of now. Good luck. Make sure you have your dads tastes down before you buys stuff. Maybe you could make a list and ask him if any of them sound good. A lot of this stuff is hard to return.

so what the hell are you going to buy him then? give you all of these ideas and leave us hanging.

OKOK lol it will be either the sti pedal set (if i can fine some) or A grill I think. But I think i would rather get a grill without the Subaru symbol. Or lol those antisway bars on ebay are they worth the money? they look a bit flimsey!:)

and if you get a grill which i think would look a whole lot better get one from BDII. he uses the same stuff as i did on mine a couple of years ago and it has not lost its look one bit.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

dont get the STI set

get the WRX one with the dead pedal

mastro.com or something along that line will have em.

Yup i think that i will get the wrx pedals they look good i remember him saying when we got the car in summer that he liked them and would want some one day. So thanks for all your help guys! You have been great, i didnt expect that much of a response. I will be ordering the pedals when we get to montana in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again

Luke

Oh yeah is there any way of deleting this post? So he doesnt read it!!

I make my grills to order :)

I have the WRX pedal set with the dead pedal and it's def a nice touch.

another thing to consider is the Jazzymt aux in. It's an iPod/mp3 player aux in that is installed in the back of the radio. It allows you to play your iPod/mp3 over your stock stereo using a blank CD.

here's a link, Jazzy is a really nice guy and sells a great product.

http://www.jazzyengineering.com/

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived