LegacyGT.com

Waiting sucks LOL

Well I'm into week number three now of waiting for my LGT to come in. I have a daily driver that runs great. I have a fast car to fill my speed fixes but what I dont have is patience. I never have I'm the kinda guy who dont like to wait. I really had to show restriant with this LGT order. The more I read here on a daily basis the more I want my Suby yesterday.Then my buddy hits me on the Nextel this morning and says "I'm at the mall in the parking lot and i'm checkin out an '05 silver LGT sedan" Mind you he has never seen one and he then says "Dam this car is hot never would have thought it's a Subaru" Haha. Ordered the car Nov 30th probably wont see it till mid January. Thanks for listening to this useless rant...............:D

Didn't your local Subaru dealership have anything you wanted in stock? I found exactly what I wanted from a local dealership, went and left a deposit, and picked it up at the end of the week. That was exactly one week ago. Im very pleased with my Silver LGT 5EAT. I guess the dealerships near you don't carry as large a stock as the ones here in CT. I like instant gratification.;)

NY is tough. All the LGT's in the 5 areas dealers were 98% autos on the lot. The only manual was the one I test drove. It was white I want Regal blue but possibly went with another color if available. The LGT I test drove was out of the question as the salesmans words to me within the first 300 feet of driving were "you can drive this car anyway you want I dont care". It had 81 miles on it and lord knows how much of a whoop down it's caught.

Feeling your pain. Have ordered the JDM OEM 20mm rear sway bar replacement and end links for my SWP 05 LGT LW which is enroute with a 1/1/05 delivery date (previous DD was 12/17/04. That means I'll have to wait an entire extra week to get the car since I won't be available when it comes in. Just the price of getting it equipped exactly the way I like it ;) SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

KTM 525 I ordered my silver Legacy GT wagon the last weel of October and the dealership called yesterday. My car is arriving the Monday after Christmas. I'm like you I hate waiting when I order something and like you said reading these post everyday makes it even worse. CAN'T WAIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KTM... at least you're ahead of me in the queue! ;) I ordered Thursday (actually a week earlier, but the dealer first scoured the country for a SWP 5MT GT wagon... no luck), so they're anticipating end of Feb. Hopefully I'll get a quick turnaround like Mr. CentralOhio... but yeah, there's a serious lack of MT cars on lots. Dealers figure they can sell the autos quicker. Probably right considering the US drivers.

[quote name='racerdave']KTM... at least you're ahead of me in the queue! ;) I ordered Thursday (actually a week earlier, but the dealer first scoured the country for a SWP 5MT GT wagon... no luck), so they're anticipating end of Feb. Hopefully I'll get a quick turnaround like Mr. CentralOhio... but yeah, there's a serious lack of MT cars on lots. Dealers figure they can sell the autos quicker. Probably right considering the US drivers.[/QUOTE] Just so long as they don't source my SWP 5MT LGT LW. Apparently it's in Portland, OR getting all the additional options that I ordered added to the car and should be here shortly. But, I'm okay with the wait, as long as they get everything correct and don't "test drive" the car because it's on the lot. SBT

[quote name='racerdave']No worries... I'm getting the base GT, not Limited. ;)[/QUOTE] Good to hear! :) Being close to SIA in Indiana, your wait should be somewhat shorter than those of us on the left and right coasts, which would explain somewhat, how MCOS was able to find one more quickly than normal. Hope it all works out for you. SBT

[quote name='KTM 525']Well I'm into week number three now of waiting for my LGT to come in. [...] but what I dont have is patience. I never have I'm the kinda guy who dont like to wait. I really had to show restriant with this LGT order. The more I read here on a daily basis the more I want my Suby yesterday.Then my buddy calls me last night and says "I'm at the [Woodfield] mall in the parking lot and i'm checkin out an '05 black LGT sedan. Isn't this what you ordered? When's the car coming? Bro' you're never gonna come pick me up when we're rolling into town with any other car but this" Ordered the car Nov 29th probably wont see it till mid January. Thanks for listening to this useless rant...............:D[/QUOTE] Hi Hi Hi Ha Ha Ha I have a twin brother in...wherever KTM 525 is from. Patience is a great virtue which I don't have and I joined this forum the evening when we ordered the car. Reading what you guys have done to your cars and how much you enjoy it...I began suffering from hypertension, nervousness and ADD. My mind flies to the Legacy probably 10 times an hour. KTM 525 Let's see which one of us gets his car first !

Archived