LegacyGT.com

0-60?

Theoffspring99us

ive been looking around for a while for the 0-60 time on our cars (Legacy GT ltd)

i checked Edmond's but they didn't have it. But i did see on an ad for the Xgames that the legacy gt spec b does 0-60 in 5.1 seconds...would this be true for the normal ones also?

hope everyone has a good thanksgiving

-Louie

Maybe 5.5? Searching the forum yielded this.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1178

In any case 0-60 times are a bit subjective and I tend not to trust them... 1/4 mile times are a bit more representative of the vehicles actual performance.

how are 0-60 times subjective? like they vary from person to person?

well how are 1/4 mile times different?

car for sale. PM me!

how are 0-60 times subjective? like they vary from person to person?

well how are 1/4 mile times different?

0-60s totally depend on how hard somebody is willing to launch their car, how good their tires are and whether their car has to shift to 3rd before hitting 60. 1/4 mile times even out those issues are a better measure of real acceleration, not launch.

0-60s totally depend on how hard somebody is willing to launch their car, how good their tires are and whether their car has to shift to 3rd before hitting 60. 1/4 mile times even out those issues are a better measure of real acceleration, not launch.

So if you have a bad launch you can still get a good 1/4 ?

I think not :rolleyes:

The only difference between the spec B and the non spec b is the suspension, seats, nav and 6 speed tranny.

no one has yet to prove it's faster, although i'm sure vimy will come and claim it is.

I guess you didn't see the Accessport thread in the Turbo powertrain section? :)

Not that one dyno result applies to all the cars out there...

7.5 you must be joking. Lauch or not I guarantee my 5MT leggy will move to 60 faster than 7.5 secs. There are recorded times as low as 5.3, I think it was autoweek that tested the reg GT non spec-b with this time.

they use what is called "real world excelleration"

basically, the go pedal is not to the floor ;)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

3 seconds for stage2.

Did I do better this time guys!

Ahhhh, i love it!

I see this thread and think "Am I caught in a time warp? Is this last week?"

To the Thread poster:

Actually LBGT is a little modest in his claims... a stage 2 LGT will do 0-60mph is about 2.9 seconds and run the quarter in 9 seconds flat. But you will need a roll cage and drag parachute installed or the cops will ticket you.

I still stand by saying that a 0-60 is not as accurate and more driver dependent than a 1/4 time.

4.9-5.2 is HUGE in the 0-60 times but a 14.1 to a 14.4 is much closer for a 1/4 mile. Plus they will probably be trapping about the same, which I think is the best way to determine how "fast" a car is from a raw acceleration standpoint...trap speed in the 1320.

Archived