Deal of the day.

andrew.anderson

This thread useful to anyone???  

151 members have voted

1. 1. This thread useful to anyone???

• Yes.
    • No.

$759.99

Apple Macbook White Unibody Intel Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz 13.3in Laptop w/ 7hr Battery (Refurb)

4.7lbs; 13.3" LED 1280x800; Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.26GHz; 2GB DDR3 RAM; 250GB HDD; 8X Superdrive; 802.11n + bluetooth; OS X Snow Leopard; NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256MB; 7hr battery; 1yr warranty

http://cdn1.techbargains.com/icache/2010/06/04/12756668824647_w75.jpeg

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is basically for browsing the net.

For a 4-year-old. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

If its for a child then yeah, I'd buy it. Otherwise I'd sift through Ebay for an Ipod Touch, since its smaller, lighter, and more capable as well as having similar if not longer battery life. Plus its from a brand that somebody has heard of. Then again, a 4 year old would likely destroy the touch screen or leave it somewhere, so this might actually be the best way to go.

Anyway, if anyone finds another free subscription to a car magazine post it up! I was kind of kicking myself for missing the last one.

Edited by Platinum_Racing

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$41.99

Western Digital (Recertified) - TV HD Media Player

Coupon Code: MLC170199110816N

http://www.meritline.com/images/product/large/170-199.jpg

Features:

Optimized for My Passport and My Book storage, works with many other USB storage devices

Full HD video playback and navigation - up to 1080p

Collect without limits

Access two USB drives simultaneously

HDMI and composite video connections

Includes free media conversion software

Ultra-compact design

Ideal for Hassle-free playback of HD movies, home videos, digital music, and photos on your TV.

Advanced navigation:

Thumbnail and list views – Browse your content by filename or by thumbnails of photos, album covers and movie cover art.

Media Library – This unique feature lets you view all your media by media type in one menu regardless of its location in folders or drives. You can view your content by categories such as genre, album, artist and date.

Search – Search by genre, title, artist, filename and partial filename.

Photo viewing:

Create custom slide shows with a variety of transitions and background music

Zoom and pan:

Search by filename, partial filename, most recently viewed and date

Movie viewing:

Fast forward, rewind, pause, zoom, and pan

View subtitles :

Music playback:

Fast forward, rewind, pause, shuffle, repeat

System Requirements:

My Passport portable hard drive or other USB storage device with supported video or audio content stored on it.

Standard or high definition television with HDMI or composite video connections

Specifications:

File Formats Supported

•Music - MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV/PCM/LPCM, AAC, FLAC, Dolby Digital, AIF/AIFF, MKA •Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG

•Video -MPEG1/2/4, WMV9, AVI (MPEG4, Xvid, AVC), H.264, MKV, MOV (MPEG4, H.264), MTS, TP, TS

•Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL

•Subtitle -SRT (UTF-8), SMI, SUB, ASS, SSA

File Formats Not Supported: Does not support protected premium content such as movies or music from the iTunes Store, Cinema Now, Movielink, Amazon Unbox, and Vongo

External Drive Formats Supported: FAT32, NTFS, HFS+ (no journaling)

Serial Bus Transfer Rate (USB 2.0): 480 Mb/s (Max)

Interface: HDMI, Composite A/V, USB 2.0

Dimensions(H x L x W): 1.57 " x 3.94 " x 4.94"(40mm x 100mm x 125.5mm)

Operating Temperature: 5° C to 35° C(41° F to 95° F)

Non-operating Temperature: -40° C to 65° C(-40° F to 149° F)

AC Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC

AC Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz

Warranty: Western Digital 180 Days

$14.99

Merax Universal Car Power Supply for Laptop, Up to 24V 100W and One USB Charging Port (Car Power Adapter)

Coupon Code: MLC201190110844NL1

http://www.meritline.com/images/product/large/201-190.jpg

http://www.meritline.com/images/product/large/201-190_3_.jpg

Features:

Includes 8 popular connection tips to fit most any notebook

LED displays power status

High efficiency with low energy output consumption

Adjustable voltage for universal compatibility

Compatible with most notebooks* (Acer, HP, Dell, Fujitsu Siemens, Compaq, Gateway, IBM, Sony, Toshiba & more)

Please consult your notebook manual and check that the supplied tips and required voltage will work with your particular notebook

$34.99

Western Digital WD TV Mini Media Player

http://media.webcollage.net/rwvfp/wc/live/394357/module/wdc/wcdevres/www.wdc.com/global/images/products/img2/300/wdfWDTV_Miniresized.jpghttp://media.webcollage.net/rwvfp/wc/live/394357/module/wdc/wcdevres/www.wdc.com/global/images/products/highlights/OVSafe_wdtvmini.jpg.125x.jpg

FEATURES

TURN YOUR USB DRIVE INTO A MEDIA PLAYER

Play DVD-quality content from your USB drive. Optimized for My Passport portable hard drives. Also works with most other USB drives, digital cameras, and camcorders.

SUPPORTS AN EXTENSIVE LIST OF FILE FORMATS

Plays back a wide variety of DVD-quality file formats without the need to transcode, including RealVideo.

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE

Use the included remote control to navigate smoothly through your entertainment choices using the DVD-like navigation. Supports video chapters, trick modes, and subtitles.

COLLECT WITHOUT LIMITS

There's no limit to the size of your media collection; just add more USB drives for more space.

AUTOMATIC PLAY

Set the player to play a selected media file automatically when the unit is turned on. Perfect for living art on your HD TV or for digital signage.

SMALL AND PORTABLE

Small enough to take with you. Play video at home, at a friend's house or while you're travelling.

NAVIGATION OPTIONS INCLUDE:

Thumbnail, list and video previews – Browse your content by file name or by thumbnails of photos, album covers and movie cover art. Preview videos while you browse your content.

Media library –View all your media by media type in one menu regardless of its location in folders.

Search – Search by filename.

PHOTO VIEWING FEATURES:

Create custom slide shows with a variety of transitions and background music

Media library –View all your media by media type in one menu regardless of its location in folders.

Zoom and pan

Search by filename

MUSIC PLAYBACK FEATURES:

Fast forward, rewind, pause, shuffle, repeat

Search by filename

COMPOSITE VIDEO CONNECTION

Composite (RCA) outputs ensure compatibility with virtually all television sets.

COMPONENT VIDEO CONNECTION

Component (Y Pb Pr) output delivers high definition resolution to your HDTV.

OPTICAL AUDIO

Optical audio output high fidelity audio or pass-through digital audio signal to your AV receiver for surround sound experience.

See attached product flyer for more info.

Document 1.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Magellan-Widescreen-Bluetooth-Navigator-Refurbished/dp/B003X4K6B8/ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_0]Amazon.com: Magellan Maestro 4700 4.7-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished): Electronics[/ame]

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/683754-REG/Samsung_HZ30W_Digital_Point_and.html

Well it was $155 for the kit. that's what i got it for:cool:

Also got 3 year accidental damage warranty on both items for 40% off from square trade.com

$18.99

Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad, iPhone 4 OS4.0, PS3, Smart Phone, PC, Mac and More

http://www.meritline.com/images/product/large/192-869.jpg

Features:

Battery Duration: Constantly use: about 50 hours

Charging time: 3 - 4 hours.

Dimensions (L X W X H): 115 (H) X 60 (W) X 7 (H) mm.

RF output power: 4dbm maximum.

Operating Range: Up to 33 feet (10 meter).

Technical Details: Receiving sensitivity: -75dbm (standard).

$34.99

Western Digital (Recertified) - TV HD Media Player

Coupon Code: MLC170199112925NL1

http://www.meritline.com/images/product/large/170-199_3_.jpg

WD TV HD Media Player

Combined with a My Passport portable drive (sold separately), this player is the most convenient way to play HD movies or user-generated videos, listen to high-quality digital music and show high-resolution slideshows of your family photos on your TV. Also works with popular USB drives, and digital cameras, camcorders, and portable media players that can be recognized as mass storage devices.

Features:

Optimized for My Passport and My Book storage, works with many other USB storage devices

Full HD video playback and navigation - up to 1080p

Collect without limits

Access two USB drives simultaneously

HDMI and composite video connections

Includes free media conversion software

Ultra-compact design

Ideal for Hassle-free playback of HD movies, home videos, digital music, and photos on your TV.

Advanced navigation:

Thumbnail and list views – Browse your content by filename or by thumbnails of photos, album covers and movie cover art.

Media Library – This unique feature lets you view all your media by media type in one menu regardless of its location in folders or drives. You can view your content by categories such as genre, album, artist and date.

Search – Search by genre, title, artist, filename and partial filename.

$177

Seagate Momentus XT 500GB SATA 3 Gb/s Internal Solid State Hybrid Hard Drive ST95005620AS, 7200RPM, 32MB Cache

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/directron_2131_3587535619

The Seagate Momentus XT drive is a solid state hybrid with Adaptive Memory technology, enabling the drive to deliver SSD-like performance along with higher capacity. The Momentus XT drive is designed for all standard laptop PCs and is OS-, driver- and software-independent, making this drive easy to integrate and easy to use. Adaptive Memory technology enables the drive to tailor performance to the user. Whether you are gaming, editing digital media or crunching numbers, performance is optimized and ready for your next move.

Features:

4GB SLC NAND solid state memory

Performance advantages over same-class system with 2GB RAM

Adopted Adaptive Memory technology

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...