LegacyGT.com

Most confusing day in Newark, NJ

dragonman586

Newark like most innercities have plenty kids that actually know who their fathers are. A matter of fact there are some families in the innercities were both parents are married and the father actually lives in the same house.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of families in Newark where both parents actual work and their kids are not juvenile delinquents.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS! Ok this is not what I intended. This issue is not bound to any race, ethnicity, or religious faction. This is just a simple regional joke. I by no means mean to offend anyone. This is just a joke that was given to me by several friends from newark and I thought it was funny!

SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS! Ok this is not what I intended. This issue is not bound to any race, ethnicity, or religious faction. This is just a simple regional joke. I by no means mean to offend anyone. This is just a joke that was given to me by several friends from newark and I thought it was funny!

No problem. I was in a pissy mode this morning.:p

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived