LegacyGT.com

I Think My LGT Needs and Exorcism

Ferenczy33

I don't think exorcism are covered under my warranty. I got a killer deal on a 05 LGT used last January. Upon purchasing the car, I noticed some unusual wear and tear on the leather back seat. There was a small tear in the leather on upper rear seat and the bottom portion appeared to have had something spilled on it which has made the leather in one area is somewhat rigid and stiff. The foam under the leather is stained with what looks like a coffee spill or something.

Since I've owned the car I've babied it. But somehow, I've incurred three nastydoor dings and a giant unexplained scuff mark on the bumper in the last 8 months or so. My wife, started joking at first that she thought the car was cursed somehow and that something happened in the back seat where the spill was. So fast forward several months to the other night when I had a nightmare in which a unknown lady approached me in my dream, broke into tears, and then explained to me the she was the previous owner of my car and that she was raped in the back seat of the vehicle. I remember being extremely creeped out by this in the dream. When I awoke in the morning, I had forgotten the dream altogether. Then later that day as I was driving to work, the dream suddenly came back to me and felt pretty freaked out again.

I'm now currently trying to figure out what to do. Was my dream correct? Does my car need an exorcism or something? I'm looking now at buying a new rear seat for the car from the local wrecking yard for $125. The whole situation is just extremely wierd to me. I really like my LGT, but I may have to ditch it.

Man, say a prayer and it will be taken care of... If you really are worried about that, if you are a church go-er any pastor would be happy to help you with that situation. We had a similiar experiece when we tore down an old rent house next to ours. My mom blessed the house and it was taken care of.

My first car smelled like puke because the previous owner would drive so drunk that he would throw up in the car. Well him or his passenger.

Never could get that smell out.

You only should need an excorsim if the lady was also murdered. If that is the case exorcism or new car. If that is not the case do what I did...some carpet shampoo and an air freshener.

I don't think exorcism are covered under my warranty. I got a killer deal on a 05 LGT used last January. Upon purchasing the car, I noticed some unusual wear and tear on the leather back seat. There was a small tear in the leather on upper rear seat and the bottom portion appeared to have had something spilled on it which has made the leather in one area is somewhat rigid and stiff. The foam under the leather is stained with what looks like a coffee spill or something.

Since I've owned the car I've babied it. But somehow, I've incurred three nastydoor dings and a giant unexplained scuff mark on the bumper in the last 8 months or so. My wife, started joking at first that she thought the car was cursed somehow and that something happened in the back seat where the spill was. So fast forward several months to the other night when I had a nightmare in which a unknown lady approached me in my dream, broke into tears, and then explained to me the she was the previous owner of my car and that she was raped in the back seat of the vehicle. I remember being extremely creeped out by this in the dream. When I awoke in the morning, I had forgotten the dream altogether. Then later that day as I was driving to work, the dream suddenly came back to me and felt pretty freaked out again.

I'm now currently trying to figure out what to do. Was my dream correct? Does my car need an exorcism or something? I'm looking now at buying a new rear seat for the car from the local wrecking yard for $125. The whole situation is just extremely wierd to me. I really like my LGT, but I may have to ditch it.

Wow thats wild! After having all sorts of shit happen to me in the last few months I would trust your dream and ditch or ? . Bad karma.....

Jim

Archived