LegacyGT.com

Q for those with the Maintenence Coupons

[quote name='Th3Franz']I don't know. By the way, I did get my coupon book in the mail after redeeming the maintenance plan after 60 days after purchase. I was happy that Subaru wasn't really picky with the dates. Now I hope that my dealership honors them...[/QUOTE] I can one up that! My dealer called me like 2 1/2 months AFTER i bought the car, telling me i actually qualified for them and it was an oversight that i didn't get them....filled out the form a couple of weeks ago, although i am still waiting for them. Personally i will probably just do the work myself....if its just changing / checking things, its easier for me to do it, than deal with getting an appointment around my schedule. I would give the dealer a call and ask...i will be getting my coupons well after the 7500 one should have been used, hoping i can still use those though.

What coupons are you referring to? When we leased my wife's gt, Subaru was running the "all scheduled maintenance is covered during the lease program" I called the dealer and they said first covered oil change is a 7500 miles per the owners manual and the program.

[quote name='D-2.5-GT']I can one up that! My dealer called me like 2 1/2 months AFTER i bought the car, telling me i actually qualified for them and it was an oversight that i didn't get them....filled out the form a couple of weeks ago, although i am still waiting for them. Personally i will probably just do the work myself....if its just changing / checking things, its easier for me to do it, than deal with getting an appointment around my schedule. I would give the dealer a call and ask...i will be getting my coupons well after the 7500 one should have been used, hoping i can still use those though.[/QUOTE] Yeah. I bought the car on June 29.. sent in to redeem the coupons on September 20 I think. lol

Archived