LegacyGT.com

Anyone know Rambo??

Rambo

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rommel- I hate to stir the pot on this one... but was it you and bunch of the SoCal guys getting this guys back about break pads in the beggining of his short lived stay on LGT? How did he get his rep with everyone and then make it go downhill so f'n quick??? :confused:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Rommel- I hate to stir the pot on this one... but was it you and bunch of the SoCal guys getting this guys back about break pads in the beggining of his short lived stay on LGT? How did he get his rep with everyone and then make it go downhill so f'n quick??? :confused:

I never agreed that what he did was right. What I posted over at the whoring thread was that, he needs to deal with his sale and make it right.

I never agreed that what he did was right. What I posted over at the whoring thread was that, he needs to deal with his sale and make it right.

Sorry Rommel. It was Reza. This post pissed me off back then and I thought it was you. My bad. :redface:

Some of the SoCal guys jump in to defend this guy pretty quick. I wonder if that will change....

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Sorry Rommel. It was Reza. This post pissed me off back then and I thought it was you. My bad. :redface:

Some of the SoCal guys jump in to defend this guy pretty quick. I wonder if that will change....

I forgot about that whole thing. Way to defend I liar & cheater :rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: I meant Reza... you had a "conversation" with him, thought maybe it was the kind that coxx has with people. ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived