LegacyGT.com

Looking to purchase 17 inch tires tommorow in the East Bay Area....shops?

Vsick

I have a day off from work tommorow and plan on using it to get a new set of tires.

Can you guys suggest some shops for best prices? Any in store places comparable to tirerack.com prices?

Thanks for the info.....looking for shops in the East Bay area.....might drive to SF if I can get a decent deal.

I am also looking for places that throw in free lifetime rotate/balance when you purchase from them.

i duno about lifetime rotate / balance, but firestone has the $150 lifetime allignment which rocks my face. ive used it probly 10 times in 2 years, at 60 bucks for a normal allignment, thats allota green saved

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Hello,

I work for Firestone in Sunnyvale, and I can tell ya we do have a tire package that includes lifetime balance and rotation for as long as you own those tires in any Firestone, I know this may be a bit late, but yes we do have lifetime alignment as well thats well worth its dollars, let alone I have a good lead tech that has a well tuned impreza. Of course i'm in sunnyvale, but just wanted to post that we do offer some good options. I own a legacy myself, and im enjoying my car as well, but if you ever want a good quote, hit me up at my store in sunnyvale, just send a PM if your interested.

i duno about lifetime rotate / balance, but firestone has the $150 lifetime allignment which rocks my face. ive used it probly 10 times in 2 years, at 60 bucks for a normal allignment, thats allota green saved

What do you do that you need an alignment every 9.6 weeks?

It is still ugly.

Archived