LegacyGT.com

Might be a repost but needed help with FOG LIGHTS - Where to buy? How to Install?

SolidFish

This is in regards to a 2005 Legacy 2.5i.

I saw a thread here many months ago about a site that sold OEM fog lights housing for the 2005 model for around $50 (might be a little more). Would anyone know which site this is?

I also recall viewing a thread on here that gave information on how to install FOGs on a non-fog lighted car. I believe the harness already exists behind the bumper, just need to work with the relays???

Anyways, as you might have guessed, I was attempting the FOG light project many months ago but it never went through. I now have the funding and determination to get this done...

Also, would anyone have any other recommendations than OEM fog lights? Pictures would be very helpful as well.

Thanks!

The DEs will fit in the factory part and you can utilize the factory harness?

I understand the OEM fogs are a very simple install and was hoping to use the factory wiring for sake of simplicity etc. I've installed driving and off road lights on previous vehicles with relays etc but never got the interior switches to look totally oem etc.

I'm in the market for fogs right now - was just going to buy the factory set from the kingofparts - the Canadian dollar is good right now so it's a good time to buy... :)

if the Micro DE's can be easily worked into the factory setup, it sounds like a viable option.

Archived