LegacyGT.com

airbags = death stickers

davester_exallroad

Use GooGone after pealing the sticker, I heat up all my stickers with a good blow dryer and peal away, then I use GooGone or any wax removal, but googone works the best, its gentle but strong, i use it even on the paint when I find tree sap. Use a clean rag soaked in it and scrub away the adhesive. I would not try anything else like Anayelator as it may remove some of the color from the fabric. Dan.

[quote name='DAFTEK'] Use a clean rag soaked in it and scrub away the adhesive. Dan.[/QUOTE] Be careful with too much scrubbing...I actually pilled my visor fabric trying to scrub the glue off w goo-gone... Even tho the glue is gone...there's a faint outline of where the sticker used to be..only noticeable if you're looking for it.

That's why I said use a clean rag, as you remove the adhesive you use a side of the rag that is cleaner, I had no problem on mine and there is no trace of any sticker or outline, maybe the fact that I use the blow-dryer. Blow-drying adhesive before adding a sticker makes it stick better as well as remove it better. My two cents. Dan

lol i want to replace those stickers with the : WARNING: This Car Is Equipted With A Turbo Charger. Due to possible breathing problems during acceleration, all females are advised to remove any tigh fitting or constrictive clothing for saftey. lol

Archived