LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Members with 300+ WHP

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although dyno figures are important, I would be more interested in the actual times (0-60, 1/4, mile, 0-120, and the all important (for me) 3rd, 4th gear acceleration from 60-120)

+1. Hell yes.

But performance numbers are even more speculative than dyno numbers. Just look at the deltas between all the car rags and you'll see what I mean. There are just too many variables in an uncontrolled environment.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

+1. Hell yes.

But performance numbers are even more speculative than dyno numbers. Just look at the deltas between all the car rags and you'll see what I mean. There are just too many variables in an uncontrolled environment.

You're spot on but I was referring more to my personal data. I've currently got an 04 M3 and over the last couple of years, I've done various track events and runs and have an idea of what my car does with what sort of mods so I don't worry too much about what others are doing. Sometimes we get too caught up in the numbers or claims others are making. For me, it's all about personal enjoyment and interaction with other enthusiasts. There will always be cars that are faster than mine so trying to outdo everyone is fruitless :spin:

For me, it's all about personal enjoyment and interaction with other enthusiasts. There will always be cars that are faster than mine so trying to outdo everyone is fruitless :spin:

+100. Well said.

^ with the x02 fmic installed, turbo swap?

nah that was still the perrin...still on the smae snail that the car out the factory with

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

do you drive with your windows open?

try coming to a complete stop and see if there's any smell.

try coming to a complete stop with the sunroof open, or the windows open.

it's weird cuz I have a cat in my downpipe and I still get the smell. I dun understand.

or. could there be two different smells???

I only have "2" 0-60 runs on the new set-up (last night) and both came in at 4.5sec. Going to have to wait until after my vacation to take it to the track to see the 1/4 #s but I am really interested to see where it puts me.

Archived