LegacyGT.com

Some people are just so angry...

Was doin a google search for baltimore area tuners, and somehow this random link came up. Almost peed myself laughing so hard. Don't really know what else to say, so have a look for yourself. It'll be even funnier when his car blows up. [url]http://www.automotiveforums.com/t207709.html[/url]

[quote name='usaplanb']Was doin a google search for baltimore area tuners, and somehow this random link came up. Almost peed myself laughing so hard. Don't really know what else to say, so have a look for yourself. It'll be even funnier when his car blows up. [url]http://www.automotiveforums.com/t207709.html[/url][/QUOTE] if the guy is really as asstastic as he comes off in his post, he is truly a douche. i did like The Right Formula's response to hogandawg's question about being able to take a Z06 on; TRF's response: No. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: short and sweet.

I seriously hope that if he really could afford that car, he take some of that money and learn to use the English language a bit better. From the way that guy rights, I would put $3500 on the fact that he is a 19 yr old punk kid who doesn't really own a 'Boxter'. He didn't even know how to spell the name of the car he supposedly owns.

[quote name='Patagonian GT']Yeah, pretty embarassing eh? Sometimes you type so fast you get the spelling write but not the word. (yes - that one was intentional!) :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Still pwn3d because you were trying to grap on someone else's speeling!11 :redface::lol:

speeling is one thing, proper use of a word is another. Write/Right, there/their, here/hear, etc. My brain works faster than I can type and late at night my proofing doesn't seem to catch anything besides speeling. :)

[quote name='Patagonian GT']speeling is one thing, proper use of a word is another. Write/Right, there/their, here/hear, etc. My brain works faster than I can type and late at night my proofing doesn't seem to catch anything besides speeling. :)[/QUOTE] Speeling, werd usage...same thang. ;)

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='Drift Monkey']I guess I wont see you at this year's partAy! :redface:[/QUOTE] uhh..you ever been to one of those parties??? Its like physics class all over again.... cancelled my membership after 1 year...too damn boring.

[quote name='JessterCPA']uhh..you ever been to one of those parties??? Its like physics class all over again.... cancelled my membership after 1 year...too damn boring.[/QUOTE] We went to the DC Metro MINI club event this weekend. Same crowd. Point taken. :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
I started reading the monthly newsletter, but it is full of obscure poetry and discussions on planet trajectories. Holy crap! I would get exhausted just reading a damn newsletter.

[quote name='EyeFlyIsTheEye']I think I found that b0x5t3r dude's secret identity- (look to the right!) [img]http://www.theworldjournal.com/special/movies/2003/malibusmostwanted.jpg[/img] [b][/b][/QUOTE] Yo, Yo, Yo!! That is wiggity-wiggity WACK Yo! :lol:

Archived